Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Next beloved attraction to be removed? in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by epcot_dreamer I agree move CoP to the abandon WoL pavillion, The BackLot Tour would not fit with any other themed park though so that one would be ...
    HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by epcot_dreamer View Post
    I agree move CoP to the abandon WoL pavillion, The BackLot Tour would not fit with any other themed park though so that one would be tricky to relocate.
    I don't think that the CoP should be moved to the Wonders of Life Pavillion because it was Walt's and the Magic Kingdom was his first park in WDW.
    so, i don't know about you but i think there is some kind of relationship there.

and also, what was Wonders of Life??? i was either too young to remember it, or never went on/in it.
    if it was good, then i think they should should put it back in.
    if it was bad, HURRY UP AND PUT SOMETHING THERE!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND GOING TO EPCOT AND KNOWING THAT THERE IS ONE PLACE I CAN'T GO!!!!!!!!!- Which is a big deal for me, i just got tall enough to ride everything at WDW.
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    If I were a wagering man, I'd guess CoP is going to be safe for a bit. I expect Swiss family Treehosue could end up refurbed into Trazan or out all together. Afterall if they can kill 20K they can kill just about anything.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    well personally i would LOVE to see some sort of mickey ride where 20k was remember 2008 is mickeys eightieth birthday and twenty years after that....
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I hope they dont move CoP to Epcot. Walt requested for it never to be removed from Disneyland (so much for that) and MK is so similar to Disneyland that I think he would want it to stay right where it is. CoP was originally a Tomorrowland attraction (after the world's fair of course) and thats where I hope it stays! It was the second attraction I ever went on! Please leave it alone, if they touch it I'll
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

jbgoldengun is offline A-Ticket holder
    i hope they don't remove Stitch's Great Escape, with how much they change the theater-type attractions in Tommorrowland. If they even refurbish it to make it a bit less crude, i'd cry, cause that's the best theater-type attrction ever! i once rode it 5 times in a row during extra-magic hours! the chili cheese dog smell even started smelling good. lol
    Who would like Disney just as much as a cute girl? ME! Crazy, ain't i? Well, who cares. If you marry a cute girl and go to work at Disney World when you grow up, then everything is perfect for me.
    Future Disney Imagineer Architectural Designer! Boo Yah!
    Gonna Work There 'Til The Day I Join Haunted Mansion Ghosts and Make It 100 Happy Haunts

favortie parks in order
    1. 2. tie for 3. and
    It's the WEDWay Peoplemover...... I Don't Care What You Say..... It Has Been And Always Will Be....

CameronKyle is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've actually heard rumors that the attactions in Wonders of Life are being refurbished (Body Wars and Cranium Command).
    The Backlot Tour, after they took out the boneyard AND the houses STINKS! The only cool part about it now is seeing Walt's personal jet and that could probably be moved into the park with a basic fence place around it.
    Since MGM's contract is ending in 2008 (and with Disney announcing the new name of the park to be Disney Hollywood Studios) I expect to see The Great Movie ride changed dramastically.
    I dont think Carousel of Progress will ever be taken out as it is one of Walt's original ideas.
    I could see Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular either updated with additional scenes or replaced with the similar Indy attraction in Disneyland. Heck they could take out Sounds Dangerous! with Drew Carey for extra room (nothing good has been in that building since Monster Sound Show!) Long story short, if any attraction gets taken out I'm sure it'll take place in Disney Hollwood Studios (man that just sounds weird).

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Geez, i'm suprised Disney's not afraid to touch anything. no matter how unpopular a ride may actually be, someone somewhere will complain if it isn't touched. (Alien Encounter anyone)
    I would too like to see COP moved to EPCOT. The show's theme would fit better there as i've always seen EPCOT as a big old school Tomorrowland. I also actually wouldn't mind The Swiss Family Tree House being re-themed to Tarzan. Infact, i'd encourage it because how many people know who the heck the Swiss Family Robinson is now?

I didn't even know who Swiss Family Robinson was 10 years ago when I went to WDW. It wasn't until I saw the movie played on Vault Disney. Swiss Family always seems to be under constant refurb and even when it is open it seems as if the water wheel and what not never work.

disneyimagineer is offline You may notice that I'm not all here myself
    I think that CoP should not be moved to where WoL is. Let's remember that Tomorrowland is also a land of the future, not just Epcot-Future World.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."-Walt Disney
    TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!
    Can you stand on your head?

"The future that never was, finally arrives"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12