Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Go Green Disney? in the News & Rumors forums; ScreamScape Reports While so many Walt Disney World purists out there are still holding their breath for any possible sign that could indicate a possible expansion of the Monorail to ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

Go Green Disney?

ScreamScape Reports

While so many Walt Disney World purists out there are still holding their breath for any possible sign that could indicate a possible expansion of the Monorail to the other parks, it seems that cost is still the primary factor that will forever prevent this from happening. If anything, Disney is making plans to move in the other direction it seems. According to the latest rumors Walt Disney World will be making the move to convert their massive bus fleet over to new “green” buses in the next couple of years. I’m not sure if these are the newer Natural Gas style busses or something else.
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    ok, i can deal with green.

Purple would be better though
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.

jvnoledawg is offline A-Ticket holder
    I had heard they would go with hybrids, not natural gas.