Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss 2008? in the News & Rumors forums; Does anyone know any ideas of new attractions for next year? like this year they put in the new nemo ride but does anyone know whats going in next year?...
    micklwi is offline A-Ticket holder

2008?

Does anyone know any ideas of new attractions for next year? like this year they put in the new nemo ride but does anyone know whats going in next year?

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by micklwi View Post
    Does anyone know any ideas of new attractions for next year? like this year they put in the new Nemo ride but does anyone know whats going in next year?
    First, welcome to DWT.
    A really good way to keep up with future attractions or ongoing changes is to listen to Lou's pod cast, WDW Radio. (Will my check be in the mail, Lou?) The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast - Show Notes for Show 27 - August 12, 2007 The pod cast is free and can be downloaded from DWT site or through itunes.
    A few changes that Lou discussed this week were Toy Story Mania and the Block Party Bash (a parade) are coming in 2008, but Haunted Mansion is currently undergoing upgrades. For the full report, check out the pod cast or read through the forums here.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

CameronKyle is offline A-Ticket holder
    The only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Toy Story Mania that's replacing the Who Wants to Be a Millionare. Other than that it's just random refurbs on certain rides.

micklwi is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the info the toy story ride sounds cool

astrogirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    My girls are really looking forward to Toy Story Mania. It sounds like it's going to be similar to Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin, and we LOVE that ride. Believe it or not, my 3 year can kick my behind in points on Buzz...she's got good aim! (not sure if that's good or bad!! )

Ride2311 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Nothing wrong with having a future sniper in the family