Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Soarin' Over France? in the News & Rumors forums; I don't know how true this is or even if it's new. But it seems pretty reasonable that a wildly popular ride would be recreated in Paris. And changing the ...
    Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder

Soarin' Over France?

I don't know how true this is or even if it's new. But it seems pretty reasonable that a wildly popular ride would be recreated in Paris. And changing the scenery from California to France wouldn't be that hard at all.

As reported on WDSfans - Soarin' project tracker:

Soarin' to land at Walt Disney Studios?
    Posted by Anthony on Wednesday, March 15 2006 Rumours are currently circulating that the popular "Soarin'" attraction (aka "Soarin' Over California") may be making its way to Walt Disney Studios Park sometime after 2008. The attraction uses giant-screen IMAX technology with an elevated, suspended motion simulator system to simulate a hang glider flight over the Golden State. It is likely that, should the attraction be built at the Studios, the "film" would be changed to fit better into the movie production theme.

Some rumours have suggested that the attraction would be placed between "CinéMagique" and the "Television Production Tour", but this initially appears rather unlikely considering the vast size of the attraction showbuilding in California and Florida.

The attraction first opened with Disney's California Adventure at Disneyland Resort, becoming the unexpected hit attraction of the park, in a similar way to "CinéMagique" in Paris. The attraction was then cloned for Epcot as part of Walt Disney World's celebrations for the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland. The Epcot version of the attraction, located in Future World's "The Land" pavillion, is strongly rumoured to receive a new film in upcoming years, featuring a hang glider flight over worldwide landmarks - "Soarin' Over The World".
    Hypermommy

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    hmm thats good info i bet they will do it seeing as it is very popular i do hope they do saorin' over the world i think that would be neat to hang glide over important icons from everywhere!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12