Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Video of the Wand now in the News & Rumors forums; YouTube - Aftermath of the Wand For anyone who thinks it's going up again next year! Glad to see it all in pieces on film. Denise...
  1. #1
    nbodyhome is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    68

    Video of the Wand now

    YouTube - Aftermath of the Wand

    For anyone who thinks it's going up again next year! Glad to see it all in pieces on film.

    Denise

  2. #2
    disneyfanatic101's Avatar
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoosier State
    Posts
    9,268
    This video is from DWT member, ProjectTracker. He posted it in the "Mickey Hand and Wand getting removed from SSE" thread.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

  3. #3
    nbodyhome is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Adam! I hadn't seen that, but after mention by someone on another thread that there were plans for the wand to go back up, I wanted to make sure that nobody thought it was true!

    The wand is not going back up!

  4. #4
    disneyfanatic101's Avatar
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoosier State
    Posts
    9,268
    I know I saw that! I don't think he know what he's talking about.

    I also sent you an email through your site. It's about the EPCOT trees.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

  5. #5
    nbodyhome is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    I know I saw that! I don't think he know what he's talking about.

    I also sent you an email through your site. It's about the EPCOT trees.

    I don't think so either! But I was a little concerned that others were believing it. SE was meant to be unadorned.

    As far as the trees (the question on my site), I have no idea! But I am guessing we should know very soon - I'm sure they won't leave that area looking like it is for long. Right now it looks like a great place to bring a horse to eat.

    Denise

  6. #6
    mini-V's Avatar
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mickey's backyard
    Posts
    8,966
    With the mess to which it was reduced, I don't think we have any worries about it being recreated again - ever - in any form.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

    Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

  7. #7
    nbodyhome is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    With the mess to which it was reduced, I don't think we have any worries about it being recreated again - ever - in any form.
    Here is my thought:

    Pulverize the remainder of the wand
    Douse SE in glue
    Sprinkle the wand flakes!

    That is about the only way the wand could go back up! Otherwise, I'm glad to see the video showing it's current resting place.

  8. #8
    disneyfanatic101's Avatar
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoosier State
    Posts
    9,268
    Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    I don't think so either! But I was a little concerned that others were believing it. SE was meant to be unadorned.

    As far as the trees (the question on my site), I have no idea! But I am guessing we should know very soon - I'm sure they won't leave that area looking like it is for long. Right now it looks like a great place to bring a horse to eat.

    Denise
    Thanks!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

  9. #9
    nbodyhome is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    68
    You are welcome! I'll be back there Thursday, so I'll see if anything has changed.

  10. #10
    disneyfanatic101's Avatar
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoosier State
    Posts
    9,268
    I'm looking forward to it!

    Congrats on your 50th post!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

  11. #11
    nbodyhome is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    I'm looking forward to it!

    Congrats on your 50th post!
    Thanks!

    I am planning on the Haunted Mansion tomorrow too!

  12. #12
    Sparrowni2010's Avatar
    Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Not in Disney :(
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    Thanks Adam! I hadn't seen that, but after mention by someone on another thread that there were plans for the wand to go back up, I wanted to make sure that nobody thought it was true!

    The wand is not going back up!
    you will go at any length to prove that I am wrong, huh?...and it's not like I can't see what you posted in here either....OOH, also..if you go back to that other thread, you will see that I mentioned how I was misinformed...you may want to look at that, great thanks.....

    and have a magical day!



  13. #13
    Chrissy&Tayen's Avatar
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Argillite Ky
    Posts
    5,326
    is this for real i cant believe the mess!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

  14. #14
    nbodyhome is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrowni2010 View Post
    you will go at any length to prove that I am wrong, huh?...and it's not like I can't see what you posted in here either....OOH, also..if you go back to that other thread, you will see that I mentioned how I was misinformed...you may want to look at that, great thanks.....

    and have a magical day!
    I didn't actually have to go to any lengths, I knew your information was incorrect. I just didn't want anybody scared that it was going back up. You said you were misinformed, but you said it was going up "next year". It isn't. I found the video off another site, I just happened to see it on the same day that you were saying it was going back up.

    I knew you could see what I wrote, just like everyone could see what you'd written. Considering I was at Epcot the year it opened, I understand how important the 25th is. The Epcot management didn't for a long time, there almost wasn't any sponsored events for it. But the "blank" Spaceship Earth is the way it's supposed to be. Just like a non-pink castle is the way THAT is supposed to be.

    I am sorry if you were offended, I saw that some people were concerned. I spent way more time than necessary, but I felt everyone should know the wand was not, is not, will not go back up. Management of the various parks isn't always informed, and neither are all cast members (I know, I've been one - and I know many).

  15. #15
    Sparrowni2010's Avatar
    Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Not in Disney :(
    Posts
    293
    and if you saw my very LAST post you would see again that I was misinformed about it going up next year....give it a rest.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •