Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Year of a Millions Dreams in the News & Rumors forums; I just got back last night from my weeklong trip oct 24- oct 31st and we won were walking throught the jungle and a guy stopped us and gave us ...
    BigDan275 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I just got back last night from my weeklong trip oct 24- oct 31st and we won were walking throught the jungle and a guy stopped us and gave us all lanyards and two pins and told us we won! Then after we got off space mountain a gentleman stoppped us and told us we won in Disney's year of a million dreams and we received a dream fastpass to Magic Kingdom on halloween...the park barely had any lines so we just kept it unused as the ultimate souvenier!

big dan
    Disneyland Trips :14
    89 (Disneyland Hotel)
    91 (Fairfield in by Marriot)
    95 (Disneyland Hotel Suite overlooking Splash Mountain)
    96 (Hyatt Anaheim)
    98 (Anaheim Marriot)
    99 (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (new years) (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (Anaheim Marriot)
    01 (Anaheim Hyatt, Suite)
    02 (Anaheim Hilton)
    03 (Anaheim Hilton)
    04 (Anaheim Hilton/ Huntington Beach Hyatt)
    05 (Anaheim Hilton)
    06 (Anaheim Hilton)

Disneyworld
    04 (Hyatt Grand Cypress) <nice hotel!>
    Spring 07 (Off property, Lake Suites a.k.a. Roadkill Motel) Absolutely wonderful trip!!
    Fall 07 Oct 24th-31st Coronado Springs......amazing! I miss it!!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    That is so cool!!!!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDan275 View Post
    I just got back last night from my weeklong trip oct 24- oct 31st and we won were walking throught the jungle and a guy stopped us and gave us all lanyards and two pins and told us we won! Then after we got off space mountain a gentleman stoppped us and told us we won in Disney's year of a million dreams and we received a dream fastpass to Magic Kingdom on halloween...the park barely had any lines so we just kept it unused as the ultimate souvenier!

big dan
    2 prizes! Cool. I am SOOOOO jealous.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    wow 2 dreams!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

BigDan275 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I never thought we would win a dream.....think about how many people come through those gates every day! pretty amazing! I was so excited especially at the dream fastpass.... I hope disney knows how excited that makes you feel when you get something like that even the pins and the lanyard made me so excited!
    Good luck when you all go, looks like mini and thumper will be there soon! take me!!!!
    Disneyland Trips :14
    89 (Disneyland Hotel)
    91 (Fairfield in by Marriot)
    95 (Disneyland Hotel Suite overlooking Splash Mountain)
    96 (Hyatt Anaheim)
    98 (Anaheim Marriot)
    99 (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (new years) (Anaheim Marriot)
    00 (Anaheim Marriot)
    01 (Anaheim Hyatt, Suite)
    02 (Anaheim Hilton)
    03 (Anaheim Hilton)
    04 (Anaheim Hilton/ Huntington Beach Hyatt)
    05 (Anaheim Hilton)
    06 (Anaheim Hilton)

Disneyworld
    04 (Hyatt Grand Cypress) <nice hotel!>
    Spring 07 (Off property, Lake Suites a.k.a. Roadkill Motel) Absolutely wonderful trip!!
    Fall 07 Oct 24th-31st Coronado Springs......amazing! I miss it!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    If I thought you'd bring me such good luck to win even a tiny YOMD prize, I'd have you with me in a heart beat.
    I know it won't seem long till we leave. November is really busy for us with lots of receptions and parties to attend. I still can't wait!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I was lucky enough to be in WDW in November 2006. I was with a party of 11. 9 of my party had gone on Soarin'. The other two had to stay off of it because (for several reasons) we only had 9 Fastpasses. Their whole "flight bay" (if you will) was awarded Dream Fastpasses. My family members explained to the cast members who were distributing the Fastpasses that they were part of a party of 11, and could they please have two more? Disney gave them to 'em! I thought that was nice. They could have said no, thinking that they were just looking for extra Fastpasses. We kept the "base" of the Fastpass lanyards...happy reminders of good times.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    All I want is to win something. I'll take the YOAMD hat, lanyard, whatever. I would love the grand prize or a WDW vacation or DVC but just something. I got a registered letter and I got really excited about it because I thought it would be one of the above, but it was a letter from the radiology clinic asking me to please schedule a follow up from my annual mammogram (lump) and BOY was I disappointed. So I keep mailing my cards.

NutsAboutDisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    Milford, PA Too Far to Visit Mickey Everyday
    I keep putting in mail in entries every day in the hope that I will win what I consider the best prize. A DVC memebrship. I could then visit Disney every year. I have been sending in mail in entries since about October last year. I was getting a little discouraged that I was not winning anything Then one Friday the mail man knocked at my Door with 3 boxes from Disney, They were 3 Mickey Mouse ears. I was just happy I won. The next day another 2 packages from Disney. One more set of ears and a Pin trading set. Ok I was just happy to win. I gave my Niece and Nephew a hat each and the pins. Ok next stop a DVC membership.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123