Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Fastpass Coming to the COP? in the News & Rumors forums; Hi all, When I came back from WDW about a month ago, (Yes I know it's been a while ) I got a Fastpass for Space Mountain. I got two, ...
    Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder

Fastpass Coming to the COP?

Hi all,

When I came back from WDW about a month ago, (Yes I know it's been a while) I got a Fastpass for Space Mountain. I got two, however and the second said:

Surprise Fastpass!
    CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS
    Good Between: 1:20
    and: 2:20

With the revamp of the Fastpass system coming up, could Disney be installing Fastpass machines for the COP? I know the queue empties quick, but that day, there were long, LONG lines. Considering I went at the end of the on season, it doesn't seem normal. It also doesn't seem normal because they set up a seperate queue for the Surprise Fastpass. I will upload a picture of it ASAP. Your thoughts?

Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

P.S. My Tenth Post!!!

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hi all,

Screamscape.com has an article about it. It was posted on 9/18/07.

WDW - Magic Kingdom

Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

sbmmickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    I don't see a need for FP at the COP at all. I've never seen the queue very long, and it does load very quickly. I love the COP, though, and would gladly take advantage of FP if it's offered.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I haven't heard of that, but it makes me happy. not that I see a huge need for it, but it does give me a little reassurance that COP isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Nothing would make me happier than to receive a Surprise Fastpass for CoP! There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shinning at the end of every day!