Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Chairs! Yeah, your vision is perfect. in the News & Rumors forums; Ok, If you watch the haunted mansion movie, you will notice the chairs in the dining room . Then you will also see that the exact same chair is used ...
    happiest_haunt is offline A-Ticket holder

Chairs! Yeah, your vision is perfect.

Ok,
    If you watch the haunted mansion movie, you will notice the chairs in the dining room . Then you will also see that the exact same chair is used in the POTC ride (WDW and DL I think) at the final scene with Jack rocking in it. Also, I have heard that the same chair is also in the attic at DL HM, and possibly the WDW HM as well, since the refurb. Can anyone confirm this or *gasp* post pictures?

Also, are these the same ones that were used in the movie, or are they replicas?

p.s. If someone could tell me what they did with the old WDW HM bride, I will love you forever. Seriously.

Oi with the poodles, already!

"This is how it starts. One muppet, Sesame Street in the morning, variety shows late at night. Next thing you know, you're selling your possesions on Main Street to pay for your next Muppet binge"

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Well, according to IMDB (The Haunted Mansion (2003) - Trivia) you're correct however that is user written so it's not really a valid answer. Just from randomly googling around I found a few other sites (The Ghost Relations Department: April 2007) that seem to agree but nothing is an "official" type site.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That's a cool site and all but honestly you guys have too much time on your hands
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.