Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Have you been to Disney Quest?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Disney Quest Closing?? in the News & Rumors forums; We went to DQ a number of years ago and mainly because we had "wishes" to use instead of paying. I remember two things well; the ball ride where one ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    We went to DQ a number of years ago and mainly because we had "wishes" to use instead of paying. I remember two things well; the ball ride where one guest drives and the other tries to hit other vehicles with balls, and the learn to draw area. When we walked passt DQ last week, dh mentioned that he didn't think he'd bother going again since it's not worth the money. I tend to feel the same way. The cost is a bit prohibitive.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

rocknrollercfan is offline Fastpass Holder
    Waiting to leave WI and go to Disney World
    I have never been to Disney Quest. I will have to go next July when we go to Disney.

I love Donald Duck

Ashley
    Walt Disney World

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I love Disney Quest! It's so much fun! I like the Virtual games! There's always something to do at DQ
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I want to go so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    We went to DQ a number of years ago and mainly because we had "wishes" to use instead of paying. I remember two things well; the ball ride where one guest drives and the other tries to hit other vehicles with balls, and the learn to draw area. When we walked passt DQ last week, dh mentioned that he didn't think he'd bother going again since it's not worth the money. I tend to feel the same way. The cost is a bit prohibitive.
    I tend to agree about the cost, even though I really do like DQ. But the modern equivalent of "wishes" is the Water Park Fun & More option. If you've already purchased this option, then more than likely, you'll have a few left over, especially now that they've reconfigured the admissions to match the number of days on your theme park ticket. Use one of your options to enter, and DisneyQuest is free. Given that the WPF&M costs less than any two admissions to any of the four secondary gates, it almost doesn't make sense not to buy it. Going for four days, and planning on doing a water park and Pleasure Island? Buy the WPF&M option, which will leave you with two leftover admissions - use one of them for DisneyQuest.
    Last edited by mritty; 12-23-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: typo

aliandra34 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Disney quest is what makes me really happy...........cheers.....I'll be there

Ilostmytail is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I never liked disney quest
    Engaged at Disney World 10/8/05

echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I actually have been a fan of DQ since it opened, but I was just back in January, and it was in terrible shape. The CMs there with a couple of exceptions were not very happy, and several of the games weren't working right...very disappointed...however that may have just been the fallout of the Christmas rush.

On the good side, my very favorite thing of all time the Virtual Pirates of the Caribbean was in great shape with almost no lines...the 5 of us beat it twice...even found some cool passages that I hadn't been on before...I was driving and suddenly we came upon a waterfall...I yelled "look out" everyone started yelling and we tilted and splashed down the short falls back into the bay....great fun!!!

disney1266 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Disney Quest is way too expensive for a family of 4 to go for an afternoon. The average family doesn't spend that much money at an arcade. Yes the games are unique and a nice way to do something different, but let's get real. The only people that get any type of discount are passholders. Lower the price so more people can enjoy.

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disney1266 View Post
    Disney Quest is way too expensive for a family of 4 to go for an afternoon. The average family doesn't spend that much money at an arcade. Yes the games are unique and a nice way to do something different, but let's get real. The only people that get any type of discount are passholders. Lower the price so more people can enjoy.
    That's simply not true. Again, I agree that single day tickets are absurd and not worth it. Use a Water Park Fun & More option, and it's obviously significantly cheaper. A four day ticket comes with four admissions. At $53.25 for the option, that makes each admission to DisneyQuest $13.41. A ten day ticket comes with 10 options. That makes each admission $5.33.

BethD is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I agree with Mritty. When you factor in the per day cost of adding the Water Park Fun and More option, DQ can be a bargain. I personally love DQ and we always stop in and spend a few hours there.
    Beth D

beth@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I wouldn't mind going back to DQ. To see what has changed
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I've heard that Disney Quest has no time table for removal the last time I checked. It's pretty fun. I like Ride The Comix and Cyberspace Mountain. I do think they need newer interactive video games as they are the same they have been for several years now.
    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #224-Michael K. from Buckeye, Arizona

Stays at Walt Disney World
    July 1995: Shades of Green
    April 2000: All Star Sports (Baseball)
    March 2001: All Star Music (Rock)
    January 2006: All Star Movies (Mighty Ducks)
    May 2006: Saratoga Springs (Congress Park)
    March 2007: Saratoga Springs (Paddock)
    August 2007: Port Orleans: French Quarter
    June 2008: Saratoga Springs (Springs)

August 2009: Saratoga Springs

Stays at Disneyland
    May 2008: Grand Californian
    December 2008: Grand Californian

June 2009: Radison/Disneyland Hotel

Working for the Walt Disney Company
    Jan-Aug '07: MGM(Sunset/Lucasland/Backlot)
    Aug '08-May '09: GCC College Program Rep

May '09: EPCOT

JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA
    I love Disney Quest! I will be sad that Disney Quest is gone! I wanted to see ESPNzone here! I love ESPN!
    JEANY SANCHEZ

MAY 2009- POP CENTURY

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!
    I enjoy disney quest because I can handle the virtual reality stuff.. but the rest of the family can't... they had this drawing station, where people could sit and they did like drawing sessions right near Cyberspace Mountain... but htey took it out.. which disappoints me. The only think THOROUGHLY enjoy there is Cyberspace Mountain... especially since one time i say Joey Fatone there
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast