Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Have you been to Disney Quest?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Disney Quest Closing?? in the News & Rumors forums; I have not been. Is it worth the money?...
    Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    I have not been. Is it worth the money?
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    I think so. If you enjoyed video arcades you will LOVE this place. All of the cool games are there, and then some. Plus the Disney games that are in there are amazing.
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

DIZNEYGUY is offline A-Ticket holder
    Last time I was down, I heard from a CM that they would be closing Disney Quest and replace it with an ESPN Zone. Don't know how much truth it has but interesting.

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Stitch View Post
    I have not been. Is it worth the money?
    I really had a good time when I went and plan on going back on my next trip. I typically get the Water Park Fun n More option on my ticket and hit this and one of the water parks (this trip I'm also going to hit Pleasure Island). I don't know if I would purchase a 1 day ticket for this as I think it is a little steep but when I use the Water Par Fun N More, I don't mind taking a few hours to go in there.

I would recommend it as a nice break from the parks. If you decide to go, make sure you do Cyber SpaceMountain and the Pirates attraction

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass
    Quote Originally Posted by DIZNEYGUY View Post
    Last time I was down, I heard from a CM that they would be closing Disney Quest and replace it with an ESPN Zone. Don't know how much truth it has but interesting.
    That was a rumor last year - I think Jim Hill was talking about it quite a bit, but some CMs also seemed to say they were closing as well. But it was supposed to have closed early this year, and it didn't happen. All that's happened is that the Cheesecake Factory did not get renewed to provide food service there, and Disney took it over directly.

Since then, the Virgin Megastore has/will close (has it closed yet?), which opens another large space that the rumored ESPN Zone might take over, sparing DisneyQuest.

We've been once. We planned on going again the last couple of trips but never made it. As for the price, I'd say that if you are going to spend the money on it, make sure you can spend enough time there to make it worth it. Unless you are burning plusses off your WPAM passes, its not really just a "drop in for an hour" place.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

Kraken is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks cheshire_grl13 for recalling the Chicago Disney Quest! I thought I was the only one who ever went. I really miss both it and the Jekyll & Hide Cafe (initially Eerie Cafe). Did anyone else (cheshire_grl13) visit this restaurant? It was like Rainforest Cafe but with a Haunted House theme.

Back to Disney Quest... Disney is forcing the drop in attendance themselves by making it an add-on to the ticket pricing. And it's a flat $45 to be able to enter regardless of how many days your visiting. If it were part of the Park Hopper passes as it used to be, more people would go

kmg3366 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I was there once because it was part of a package we received. When we were there it had some cool things, but a lot was broken and the Virtual Reality made me sick. Wouldn't pay to go back.

Andrewgator is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I went a few years ago. The pirates of the caribbean game looks really cool.

Stitchgirl1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    If they are going to close Disney Quest they need to sell me a Pirates of the Caribbean ride, it's the best workout I know!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Jeez, I hope not. That's actually one of our favorite places to visit, and there isn't all that much else for teens to do at DD. The entry process is a bit tedious, and they could add a few more "experience" games, but the "Pirates" thing alone is worth the trip in.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I do agree it is a good Teen hang out...
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

kirsty100000 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I hope they don't close it I love it there

Ilostmytail is offline C-Ticket Holder
    close it, Its not worth the money. It was alright the first time, but not owrth a second trip
    Engaged at Disney World 10/8/05

disneyplanningd is offline A-Ticket holder
    This rumor was around the last time I went in 2006. IMHO I wish it were true.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast