Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss New Park? in the News & Rumors forums; Discussed in January 6th's Podcast by Lou. What do you think of this rumor?...

Question New Park?

Discussed in January 6th's Podcast by Lou.

What do you think of this rumor?
    there's nothing to get hung about

ozzietropics is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I don't think it would be a good move. Disney's all about family, but this park would be run over with teenagers at midnight. Also, I don't think they have a need for it. Also, there already is a nighttime place (Pleasure Island) and I just don't think it would be possible.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Missed the PODCAST, is this a new rumor or a recycling of a Villians Park?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

sbmmickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    Here's a link to Lou's notes: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/art...anuary_6_2008/
    Basically, the new park would be about $300 to get in but would include food. It would only be open after 4 pm.

I can't see how there's truth to this rumor, but maybe I'm wrong. Only time will tell!

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by sbmmickey View Post
    Here's a link to Lou's notes: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/art...anuary_6_2008/
    Basically, the new park would be about $300 to get in but would include food. It would only be open after 4 pm.

I can't see how there's truth to this rumor, but maybe I'm wrong. Only time will tell!
    Yeah 300 for food and park admission sounds too much like a loopy idea. Also with the cast members it would be harder to do. I use to be a cast member last year under the college program and I know there is a decent amount of people who work at the parks who are either teenagers and senior citizens who work seasonally. The problem with that idea is that you'll need to either bring in more cps just for that park or it will not work out at all for the full year, in the long-run.

Missed the PODCAST, is this a new rumor or a recycling of a Villians Park?
    With the lateness involved yeah most likely.

Binki44 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!! Are They Gonna Replace Plesure Island???????

HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki44 View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!! Are They Gonna Replace Plesure Island???????
    No, We're talking about a NEW PARK Not a club to go dance and get Drunk at!
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.