Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Ideas for new Park in the News & Rumors forums; I know they prolly won't put a new park in anytime soon so I tried to think up some ideas for possible rides cause i know an imaginear and he ...
    Binki44 is offline A-Ticket holder

Lightbulb Ideas for new Park

I know they prolly won't put a new park in anytime soon so I tried to think up some ideas for possible rides cause i know an imaginear and he and five other people are trying to find a ride concept he needs some ideas and i don't have any so i need ideas!!!!Please post some
    Last edited by Binki44; 01-15-2008 at 03:48 PM.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    a Monster's inc ride based on the door switching machine
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

He already tried that idea but its not possible

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I thought there was one in DL? maybe not... I think more Roller Coaster's!!! That be cool!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    How about Pinocchio's Daring Adventure getting imported from Disneyland and taking up residence where Pooh's Playful Spot is?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

stitch918 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think it would be great if they took down the extremely disappointing Stitch's Great Escape and replaced it with another Stitch themed ride, this time as a roller coaster where you board stitch's red rocket that he used to escape his alien world and the ride focuses around his crazy driving while trying to get away, eventually landing you in Hawaii as he does in the movie. . . And I put way too much thought in that but I've been trying to think of better ways Disney could have done a Stitch ride since I first went on Stitch's Great Escape
    Dropping out and moving to Disney World because characters only have to be sixteen.

Mustard! Now let's not be silly!

good idea ill think about it

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    I love the Stitch idea! He is such a crazy character, something more needs to be done with him! Also, we need another rollercoaster, maybe not in MK, but in EPCOT maybe? A stitch themed rollercoaster would be cool, or some other type of theme that could tie into a looping coaster.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

stitch918 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Definetely something loopy. . . And for some reason I just realized that Epcot is the only park without a roller coaster. . . Stitch would probably not fit in there but another themed roller coaster would be a good idea
    Dropping out and moving to Disney World because characters only have to be sixteen.

Mustard! Now let's not be silly!

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    I'm telling you, we NEED something National Treasure themed!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Yeah good idea national treasure i lov both of those movies!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    How about the Little Mermaid dark ride, I guess thats not really a "new idea" because it was pretty far along in development, but I'd still love to see it!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch918 View Post
    I think it would be great if they took down the extremely disappointing Stitch's Great Escape and replaced it with another Stitch themed ride, this time as a roller coaster where you board stitch's red rocket that he used to escape his alien world and the ride focuses around his crazy driving while trying to get away, eventually landing you in Hawaii as he does in the movie. . . And I put way too much thought in that but I've been trying to think of better ways Disney could have done a Stitch ride since I first went on Stitch's Great Escape

Your ride concept should be a little like the Back to the Future ride at Universal Studios ( which, by the way, is closed and turning into the Simpsons)

and Stitch's Great Escape is a extremely good ride because it allows little people to ride a ride like the Alien Encounter and not have their underpants damped.
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.