Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Baggage carousel at MCO in the News & Rumors forums; Does anyone know what the baggage carousel is going to be used for that is being installed in Terminal B in front of the Magical Express area? It makes sense ...
    Crazy4Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder

Baggage carousel at MCO

Does anyone know what the baggage carousel is going to be used for that is being installed in Terminal B in front of the Magical Express area? It makes sense that it would be related somehow given the placement.
    Crazy4Mickey

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Mickey View Post
    Does anyone know what the baggage carousel is going to be used for that is being installed in Terminal B in front of the Magical Express area? It makes sense that it would be related somehow given the placement.
    I'm hoping that they'll put our baggage on our given ME bus. In August the luggage part worked well for us. At Thanksgiving we had a 6pm flight. At
    4 O'clock in the morning the bell hop was knocking on our door to deliver our ME Luggage. In a carry on I had packed a change of clothes, jammies, swim suit and basic tolieteries. Glad I had. I'd happily get it off the bus to our room. (Side tip, I always pack these for our first day, just in case our luggage goes wayward.)