Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Fuel Vouchers in the News & Rumors forums; Ok, I know this is for rumors about rides and attractions but I have to ask you guys. My mother in law just said she had heard that Disney was ...
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Fuel Vouchers

Ok, I know this is for rumors about rides and attractions but I have to ask you guys. My mother in law just said she had heard that Disney was offering a $25 fuel voucher to families this year to encourage travel. I searched the Disney website and Google but I didn't find anything. Anyone esle hear of this?
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    That would be nice. Not that it would get us very far but still. ..... LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Yeah. I drive one of those big bad SUV's so $25 is only a little over a 1/4 of a tank but it is still a meal somewhere olong the way or another souvenier for the kiddies. If no one here has heard about it then chances are my MIL is cooky!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    While I love this idea, I seriously doubt Disney will do this.

If the future has an economic downturn and reservations head south, Disney will probably just do as they have in the past: seriously discount the rooms for Florida residents and AP holders. This is what they did after 9/11 and it lasted about two years. We had many concierge stays during that time!
    Lisa

"No capes!"