Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Disney Testing "hero" Character Meal? in the News & Rumors forums; I understand that this year's Mother's Day Bruch at Disney World in Epcot will feature charecter Disney "heros"-does anyone know or suspect if this is a way for them to ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Disney Testing "hero" Character Meal?

I understand that this year's Mother's Day Bruch at Disney World in Epcot will feature charecter Disney "heros"-does anyone know or suspect if this is a way for them to test the possiblilty of a, ya know, boy-focued character meal? something that is the equivalent of the Princess meals? Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this or knew anything....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There is another thread about it, including the reference to an article about the testing here:
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...3560#post33560

I hope it is something they do continue, as my daughter has outgrown the princesses and my son is just getting into the heroes.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Geez, I just noticed that other thread. Word about this is spreading. I think the idea is well overdue, and I am sure my son (and my daughter, I think!) would enjoy this....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

CaribbeanPirate is offline A-Ticket holder
    that would be awesome! but a little risque for disney, lol. can you imagine this:

Michael Eisner: Ok, let's go to the official opening of the Disney's Heroes Breakfast! Did you get all the third grade boys from orlando public schools to come and have the first meal?

Assistant: No, all i could get was them...

(doors open to a bunch of horny soccer moms ylling "aladdin! hercules! prince charming!")

hahahahahahah!