Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss 4th of July Fireworks in the News & Rumors forums; Has anyone else out there heard about this? Orlando Sentinel - A new red, white and blue celebration? by Seems that the Magic Kingdom is going to put on a ...
    Cameo is offline And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot

4th of July Fireworks

Has anyone else out there heard about this?

Orlando Sentinel - A new red, white and blue celebration? by

Seems that the Magic Kingdom is going to put on a new 4th fireworks display. Don't think I want to tackle the park on the holiday, but if this is accurate I could certainly head over for one of the "rehearsal" days.
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

codycruiser08 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey, I am a cast member at MK, but I haven't heard anything directly about a new show, BUT last year I did hear it from multiple cast members that the old show was being retired! AND I'll be working on the 3rd and 4th this year, I can't wait to see them. I'm a photopass photog in castle hub.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Welcome! I hope to look you up when I get to WDW in the very near future. We haven't been to WDW on the 4th of July for many years. DH mentioned going this year, but I bet he rethinks that when he remembers the crowds. lol
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

codycruiser08 is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking

Yeah, I just checked on the new show, here is the release from Passporter: "Disney's Celebrate America! - A Fourth of July Concert In The Sky," the special fireworks display to be shown at the Magic Kingdom at 9:00 pm on July 3 and 4. On the 4th, IllumiNations will also have a special holiday finale and Disney's Hollywood Studios will have a special fireworks display at 9:00 pm followed by Fantasmic! at 10:30 pm. Downtown Disney will also have a special fireworks display at 10:30 pm.

unc23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I am sad, as this will be the first 3th of July in 5 years that we won be there.
    The #1 Weekly Newsletter for Disney Information. Make sure to sign up to receive our weekly Disney newsletter:

http://wdwnewsletter.com