Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Upside Down and Inside Out coaster for MK? in the News & Rumors forums; Anyone heard about this new coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom? I'm taking a survey about Annual Passes, and one of the ones for Disney mentions you can use it ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

Upside Down and Inside Out coaster for MK?

Anyone heard about this new coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom? I'm taking a survey about Annual Passes, and one of the ones for Disney mentions you can use it for this new coaster. I'm sure this wasn't made up because they've shown me other offers mentioning Toy Story Mania, the Simpsons Ride for Universal, and the Harry Potter World for IOA.

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    nope. But its been awhile since the MK had an e-ticket. Perhaps they will do something where 20,000 Leagues was or where the Speedway is now
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    sounds fun, what ever it is
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

Andrewgator is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Space Mountain refurb possibly?

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    A new coaster would be awesome, but I don't want them to take out the speedway. It's a Disney tradition for my family.
    -Zac

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I Pooh's Playful Place went...I would be joyful.

Sorry to the little kids.

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post
    Anyone heard about this new coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom? I'm taking a survey about Annual Passes, and one of the ones for Disney mentions you can use it for this new coaster. I'm sure this wasn't made up because they've shown me other offers mentioning Toy Story Mania, the Simpsons Ride for Universal, and the Harry Potter World for IOA.

I bet they are talking about Expedition Everest. I mean it's fairly "new" and it's an inside/outside coaster. It would make sense and they probably meant to say Animal "Kingdom" rather than Magic "Kingdom".

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by MJMcb View Post
    Perhaps they will do something where 20,000 Leagues was or where the Speedway is now
    There's definitely room for it back there and the land is completely leveled. I think honestly they could do a big attraction there without losing PPS. If you look at ariel shots you can see just how little room PPS actually takes up.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

ArnyVee is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wasn't the space in the back (formerly 20K leagues) going to be for the new "Little Mermaid" dark ride?

unc23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Sounds interesting and seems MK would be a good place for something like that.
    The #1 Weekly Newsletter for Disney Information. Make sure to sign up to receive our weekly Disney newsletter:

http://wdwnewsletter.com

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnyVee View Post
    Wasn't the space in the back (formerly 20K leagues) going to be for the new "Little Mermaid" dark ride?
    That was the rumor until the LM attraction was slated for CA.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I think MK could use a new big ride. I wouldn't miss the Speedway, but I could understand why families with little kids would. I'm all for putting it up where 20,000 Leagues was, but I don't know that a big ol' coaster would fit in well with the whole Fantasyland motif.

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    From the sound of the name, it sounds like it would be fitting in Toontown, and the former 20K site is next door to Toontown, so it does seem like a possible place, same with the Speedway.

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Smack81 View Post
    I think MK could use a new big ride. I wouldn't miss the Speedway, but I could understand why families with little kids would. I'm all for putting it up where 20,000 Leagues was, but I don't know that a big ol' coaster would fit in well with the whole Fantasyland motif.
    Maybe they could do something like the Matterhorn in DL. You know make it look wimsical.
    -Zac