Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Ladder 49? in the News & Rumors forums; I can't think of a way they could make this into a ride without it looking just like something out of USO *shrug*. It would make a good stunt show ...
    rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    I can't think of a way they could make this into a ride without it looking just like something out of USO *shrug*.
    It would make a good stunt show I bet... but we already have Indiana Jones and I don't want that to leave.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

disneygirl23 is offline A-Ticket holder

Ladder 49 a ride?

I don't think it would go over well at all. I am a firefighter for a living and I can tell you it would be a disaster. Not just to Disney but to the profession. It would give false impressions of what the job fully entails.Ladder 49 was a very good movie but I can't see it as an amusement park ride.

Please don't bash me for stating my oppinion on this.
    Wished on a magic star and woke up in sunny Disney . Ate a poison apple and ended up back in snowy Ohio . Go figure!

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Talking

I have to agree with DisneyGirl - It isn't a totally realistic movie. I am a volunteer firefighter and I enjoyed the movie but it really gives a false impression of what it is like to be in a burning building. Perhaps if they had a ride that realistically portrayed firefighting. It would be dark and you wouldn't be able to see anything and you would have no idea where you were going...yeah, that would be a cool ride
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

johnatthebar is offline C-Ticket Holder
    hey its still a huge improvement over backdraft. I mean, I cant count the number of times I have RUN thru a fully involved building wiht my coat open and a tank nowhere to be seen.

I'd be suprised if they did a ride like this, but if they did I am confident it would be exectued with class...meaning no EMS section...something less glam about that end of things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12