Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Tomorrowland to be "Wall-E"-ized? in the News & Rumors forums; A couple things: A Wall-E version of Push is a KILLER idea!! I love that one!! I totally should have read ChrisX's article in his signature before I posted my ...
    camack7827 is offline A-Ticket holder
    A couple things:

1. A Wall-E version of Push is a KILLER idea!! I love that one!!
    2. I totally should have read ChrisX's article in his signature before I posted my reply, I said basically paraphrased it... sorry man!
    Chris

ChrisX is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by camack7827 View Post
    A couple things:

1. A Wall-E version of Push is a KILLER idea!! I love that one!!
    2. I totally should have read ChrisX's article in his signature before I posted my reply, I said basically paraphrased it... sorry man!
    Chris
    No Problem at all we are basically on the same wave length. The fact that Cars by the end of the fiscal year will have sold about 5 billion dollars in merchandise is really amazing and shows what a great demand there is for that franchise.

I am looking forward to see how they incorporate Wall-E because he definitely does fit into the theme of tomorrowland and if done right can really be a great addition. He actually fits well into several areas of the parks (Epcot comes to mind as well)!!

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    yeah i was just about to nod towards epcot for a fit for Walle, i loved the movie, and i hope to see some stuff done with him, maybe the exit of mision space, or in innoventions, walle could totally fit into tommorrowland, and epcot, and in the studios. whatever they are called nowadays, walle is an amazing character, although when you really think of it, i dont see a ride relating to him
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    A Wall-E version of Push is a KILLER idea!! I love that one!!
    im glad my Wall-E push idea is a hit!! wonder if i could sell that one to disney and make some serious cash! haha
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12