Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss More walk-around/meet and greet character changes to come?? in the News & Rumors forums; A while back, a very reliable source, who is with the Disney company, told me that Timon in The Festival of the Lion King will be getting the same animatronic ...
    DIZNEYGUY is offline A-Ticket holder

More walk-around/meet and greet character changes to come??

A while back, a very reliable source, who is with the Disney company, told me that Timon in The Festival of the Lion King will be getting the same animatronic update to his face as the characters from Dream Along With Mickey. Recently this was just reported as news. The same source also told me things that sounded pretty interesting. They said that the meet and greet Pluto may also be getting an animatronic update to his face so that there can be movement of his mouth, tongue, etc., instead of his tongue just hanging there. It was also said that the walk-around/meet and greet Daisey Duck will be getting a pony tail, just like in Mickey's Clubhouse. And finally, the walk-around/meet and greet Dale may be getting that little "fohawk" you sometimes see him have in cartoons, etc. A lot of information but what are some of your thoughts?

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Wow, looks like lots of changes for the upcoming 40th anniversary. Thanks for sharing the information.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I heard that Timon from FOTLK will be getting an AA update. I would like to see the other updates. If they are going to update Daisy w/ a pony tail, does that mean we will be see more of her?
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    i like the idea of the timon update i feel like it would seem more real to me and i do hope they bring out daisy more she is always hiding and not around as much as the other characters!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12