Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss MGM NEWS...Okay Okay...Hollywood Studios!!! in the News & Rumors forums; This week while we were there, the bus driver of our hotel informed us that in the next 5 years Hollywood Studios is going to be building 3 new rollercoasters. ...
    DisneyFamilyJD is offline B-Ticket Holder

Thumbs up MGM NEWS...Okay Okay...Hollywood Studios!!!

This week while we were there, the bus driver of our hotel informed us that in the next 5 years Hollywood Studios is going to be building 3 new rollercoasters. They are removing the handicapped parking area and where the busses pick up Resort guests to be able to enlarge the park for the new rides. I hope it's true!!!! That will be amazing!!!!
    Danielle

WDW Visits: '85, '86, '87, '88, '89, '90, 91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06(2), '07(2), '08(4)

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    It would be amazing but this is one of those wait and see things. Again, I sometimes question if CM's, busdriver's and monorail driver's don't like to have bit of fun with the guests.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That would be cool, but I am doubtful that the bus driver would have better access to top secret development sources than some of the "inside sources" that Lou and other reputable podcasters are able to confirm.

I just can't see them leaking that through a bus driver when they're so careful with "what if" phases of imagineering.
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    They're going to remove the handicapped parking area just to put in a new ride?
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder
    This is an old rumor. I wouldn't hold my breath. But you never know.

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    I hope this comes to pass. MGM needs to be bigger.
    -Zac

croc614 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    i hope so that would be great, just so long as there disney coasters not those ugly steel structures found at six flags

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    It would be amazing but this is one of those wait and see things. Again, I sometimes question if CM's, busdriver's and monorail driver's don't like to have bit of fun with the guests.
    Sometimes I think some of the info that the bus drivers and park CMs "share" with guests is part of the entertainment. I'll wait and see on this one.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Sometimes I think some of the info that the bus drivers and park CMs "share" with guests is part of the entertainment. I'll wait and see on this one.
    So true, I know, I've started some

Most of us don't have any insider information, and when we think we do, we stretch it so far out there's no truth to it anymore and then share it with guests because we have nothing else better to do. Now ya'll know

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post

Most of us don't have any insider information, and when we think we do, we stretch it so far out there's no truth to it anymore and then share it with guests because we have nothing else better to do. Now ya'll know
    I knew it!!!!!!!!!!! Well there's one conspiracy theory down! Now I'm moving onto who was really behind the creation and introduction of New Coke......
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

disneyloverrr14 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Talking Perhaps

wow...that would be like amazing....but maybe the busdiver was just throwing you off...you know trying to make the bus ride more interesting ...but i hope you were right.

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

I figured it was to get the guests who don't do any research to believe all these new things will be there soon to make them start planning their next trip as soon as possible...

Sometimes I think the Jungle Cruise captains work overtime on the buses...
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    I figured it was to get the guests who don't do any research to believe all these new things will be there soon to make them start planning their next trip as soon as possible...

Sometimes I think the Jungle Cruise captains work overtime on the buses...
    Sure, the captains drive the busses, that's why you never see them out on the river, because on the river it's skipper territory

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass
    Sure, the captains drive the busses, that's why you never see them out on the river, because on the river it's skipper territory
    d'oh!
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Oh yeah, totally true. I also heard they are replacing the bus drivers with the old anamatronic figures from Hall of Presidents. Drop me off at Coronado, Woodrow...