Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Disney's Night Kingdom? in the News & Rumors forums; As much as i love the idea of 5th gate I one of thos efolks who thinks soem work needs ot be put into the exisiting parks before creating another ...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    As much as i love the idea of 5th gate I one of thos efolks who thinks soem work needs ot be put into the exisiting parks before creating another one. DHS needs to work out the Back Lot. Dedo, close anf make a new attarction, whatever the case may be, it needs to re-ultize that space. AK, needs the make over, maybe opne the rivers of the Worls toiur (all the boat landings ares there) or fianlly put some money into Camp Minnie Mickey and turn it into soemthing other than character greet and one show. EPCOT do somehting witht e Wonders of Life Pavillion, may update the World of Enegry and please revamp Honey i shrunk the audience, the show is getting stale. MK needs some TLC, Space Mountain is feeling pretty dated, and maybe some charcter in Main Stareet each shop pretty much sells the same things as all other shops.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Tommy Morrow is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    As much as i love the idea of 5th gate I one of thos efolks who thinks soem work needs ot be put into the exisiting parks ...
    I agree with this ... I KNOW Disney World is constantly changing/evolving and will always be a work in progress BUT I think they should be changing/evolving around 80-90% complete not around 50-60% complete like I feel DHS and DAK is right now.

No I am not one that thinks they are half day parks or 3/4 day parks, I do think there is stuff to do to keep busy for a day but I do not think there are enough attractions for larger crowds etc. AND I think there is ALOT of space and potential that is not underutilized in all the parks, save for EPCOT maybe.

So my belief is along Veritas' in that why pump billions into a new niche park when you can spend hundreds of millions plussing considerably your existing parks which would raise attendance the same amount anyway, especially if there are multiple new attractions/experiences in the parks every year or so.

If you build it ... they will come.
    Last edited by Tommy Morrow; 10-07-2008 at 11:30 AM.
    Fry: "This was our storage closet. My Dad spent years turning it into a bomb shelter."
    Leela: "And yet you guys never had a single nuclear war."
    Bender: "What a waste."

goofntink is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Monsters is a no at this point. Little Mermaid is a go. Bulldozing will begin in the next 8 months at AK,can't elaborate what for at this time,but I can say it is not for Beastly/Night Kingdom.

Tommy Morrow is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by goofntink View Post
    Monsters is a no at this point. Little Mermaid is a go. Bulldozing will begin in the next 8 months at AK,can't elaborate what for at this time,but I can say it is not for Beastly/Night Kingdom.
    Another carnival game for Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!
    Fry: "This was our storage closet. My Dad spent years turning it into a bomb shelter."
    Leela: "And yet you guys never had a single nuclear war."
    Bender: "What a waste."

Souldier is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Disney's Night Kingdom?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy morrow View Post
    another carnival game for chester and hester's dino-rama!!

Fingers crossed!!
    rofl
    Halloween has come and gone..

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

ADRIEN

Formerly known as Dznyfreak42

Mr. Tom Morrow is offline C-Ticket Holder

If they could get the rights to Nintendo characters they could make an awesome park based off of the videogaming world. Mario and Mickey, would be an awesome team.

ME-MM1928 is offline A-Ticket holder

I had luch with an imagineer Alex Wright, in Disney's Hollywood Studios last October...he first had me repeat myself numerous times. He pretended not to know what I was talking about. However he basically said that no ideas are dead, blah, blah, blah.
    [link=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/][img noborder]http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/tickers/o49xarwvrilc9y0b.png[/img][/link]

Souldier is offline B-Ticket Holder

I doubt they'd do this.

like with the economy and everything, I doubt people are gonna wanna shell out 200+ per person for one day at a theme park.
    Halloween has come and gone..

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

ADRIEN

Formerly known as Dznyfreak42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12