Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Window Decorations? in the News & Rumors forums; I don't exactly remember where I head this rumor (it could have even been when I was digging around on these forums), but does anyone know the current policy on ...
    Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder

Window Decorations?

I don't exactly remember where I head this rumor (it could have even been when I was digging around on these forums), but does anyone know the current policy on hotel window decorations? I will be in WDW during the Christmas season (1st time experiencing the WDW Christmas magic! ) and heard that a lot of people decorate thier hotel room windows. I thought that was a neat idea and decided to decorate our window when we go. Later, I hear that people are being asked to take down their window decorations or be charged a rediculous $25 each day the decorations are left up. I looked for something solid on this (i.e. an official statement from Disney), but only found other forum topics with nothing really concrete. I'm not really sure who to even contact about this because I've heard that it is almost impossible to get connected to your actual resort and speak with someone (unless you have a darn good reason to).

Since I can't seem to find clarification on this anywhere, I was wondering if one of you guys knew anything or knew how I can contact the individual resorts about this kind of thing (we're staying at the All Star Movies Resort, btw). Thanks!!
    ~Ashleigh

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Sorry, guys! I just found the other thread on this in the Resorts and Accomodations forum!
    ~Ashleigh