Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss The Official "A Bus Driver Told Me" Thread. in the News & Rumors forums; I wish I get fun bus drivers like that. We get the boring ones or we may have has some fun ones but I mostly sleep on the bus when ...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer
    I wish I get fun bus drivers like that. We get the boring ones or we may have has some fun ones but I mostly sleep on the bus when we ride them ( only at MK and only at night)
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    has anyone had the bus driver that claims to be the best bis driver or something to that effect? He was really cool, and told cheesy disney jokes, and we sang happy birthday to some people, and while he was dropping us off, he told us we can have pictures, autographs, hand shakes and hugs. it was funny how many people actually did get autographs etc., but we were too tiredddddd after a long day at the MK.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    From what I've heard, very little has been done so far on the Western Way development (called Flamingo Crossings) so far. Dirt moved around and perhaps the slabs for some buildings. August might be tough. But other than these rumors there has been nothing about it bein an "adult" area, but simply 3rd party run budget motels and stuff. It is possible some clubs will go there.
    I thought the rumor was it having like a Cold Stone Creamery, Applebee's and that. Then again, those were plans from two years ago.
    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #224-Michael K. from Buckeye, Arizona

Stays at Walt Disney World
    July 1995: Shades of Green
    April 2000: All Star Sports (Baseball)
    March 2001: All Star Music (Rock)
    January 2006: All Star Movies (Mighty Ducks)
    May 2006: Saratoga Springs (Congress Park)
    March 2007: Saratoga Springs (Paddock)
    August 2007: Port Orleans: French Quarter
    June 2008: Saratoga Springs (Springs)

August 2009: Saratoga Springs

Stays at Disneyland
    May 2008: Grand Californian
    December 2008: Grand Californian

June 2009: Radison/Disneyland Hotel

Working for the Walt Disney Company
    Jan-Aug '07: MGM(Sunset/Lucasland/Backlot)
    Aug '08-May '09: GCC College Program Rep

May '09: EPCOT

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass
    Quote Originally Posted by coasterfreak516 View Post
    I thought the rumor was it having like a Cold Stone Creamery, Applebee's and that. Then again, those were plans from two years ago.
    That would be the "and stuff" in my sentence Although I had not heard names mentioned.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

stephanie71717 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Oh man I wish I had some funny stories. My bus drivers are always borring. But then again my kids always run for the back of the bus so maybe I'm missing all the fun.

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    That would be the "and stuff" in my sentence Although I had not heard names mentioned.
    I was not sure what the "and stuff" was to be honest. I never heard about the night club deal though and I just threw those names around as they are things I'd want there.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie71717 View Post
    Oh man I wish I had some funny stories. My bus drivers are always borring. But then again my kids always run for the back of the bus so maybe I'm missing all the fun.
    Yeah, there were good ones but for the most part, it got crippled with the new spiel system on the buses BUT I will say the music is a plus and psyches you up for your trip to the parks.
    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #224-Michael K. from Buckeye, Arizona

Stays at Walt Disney World
    July 1995: Shades of Green
    April 2000: All Star Sports (Baseball)
    March 2001: All Star Music (Rock)
    January 2006: All Star Movies (Mighty Ducks)
    May 2006: Saratoga Springs (Congress Park)
    March 2007: Saratoga Springs (Paddock)
    August 2007: Port Orleans: French Quarter
    June 2008: Saratoga Springs (Springs)

August 2009: Saratoga Springs

Stays at Disneyland
    May 2008: Grand Californian
    December 2008: Grand Californian

June 2009: Radison/Disneyland Hotel

Working for the Walt Disney Company
    Jan-Aug '07: MGM(Sunset/Lucasland/Backlot)
    Aug '08-May '09: GCC College Program Rep

May '09: EPCOT

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Not so much a tall tale as simply a funny bus driver story, I recall being on a resort bus many years ago (I think I was about 12-13ish) when the driver slowed the bus way down as we passed by a golf course, and then instructed all the passengers over the PA system:

"Alright, now as soon as this next guy takes his swing, we're all going to yell out "FORE!" as loud as we can. Ok, ready? One, two..."

Good times, good times...
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    That's awesome!! You know that guy enjoys his job.
    -Zac

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123