Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Soarin' Over CA (Epcot) in the News & Rumors forums; or maybe even a video for "ALL ACROSS THE WORLD" since epcot contains pavilions for countries all across the world...not just america...
    tkdlouie is offline A-Ticket holder
    or maybe even a video for "ALL ACROSS THE WORLD" since epcot contains pavilions for countries all across the world...not just america

Andyxox is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Or maybe "Soarin over the Land" and it takes you over the different climates of the world, like the desert, the mountains, the plains, the beaches, ect, to fit into the theming of The Land...

tkdlouie is offline A-Ticket holder
    ya i agree that is a good idea.... and then they could also add effects like heat in the desert scene ocean mist in the ocean scene, etc. i think that would be cool

DisneyLeo18 is offline A-Ticket holder
    i didnt get to experience soarin the last time i was in Epcot due to the line being over 2 hours.. but from what everyone here is saying im going to have to experience it when im there in 2 weeks = )

jcv229 is offline A-Ticket holder

FastPass for Soarin'

The last two times I was there in March and June it was packed. (March) Arrived in Epcot @10:30ish and quickly went straight to soarin for a FastPass received a pass for 7:30!!! The line at that time was 1:45 and was still 90 minutes when I returned at 7:30. I consider this a must-see and especially if you are just visitng once or for a long period of time. June wasn't much better. If you can go during the off-season, maybe the stand-by line isn't bad, but I think this is a must FastPass location.

dcr
    dcr is offline A-Ticket holder
    Soarin' Over California makes more sense in Florida than it does in Anaheim. I never could understand why they would put a park about California in California. I was glad to see it migrate to WDW, but I was hoping that they would clean up the really poor edits in the film. They had a really great chance to cover the straight cuts with transitions through clouds. They could have used the queue video for transitions. Instead, we are left with really poor and abrupt cuts between diverse locations. Very sloppy, IMHO.

Maybe that is why its nick name is "Snorin' Over Caifornia". The pre-show and ride vehicle are done really well, though.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    I don't know anything about it but a "Soarin over America" would be great Start in California swoop down the Southwest tot he grand canyon, sweep acroos the midwest, the great lakes NYC (for the Statue of Liberty, go down the Appalachians, and end up in WDW of course!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

VistaWay93 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think they should have a Soarin' rotation of films so you never know exactly where you are going to go. Keep CA, and add Florida, New England, The seven Wonders, Europe, The Far East etc... That would keep me coming back for more!

catfish28 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Girlstar - I waited about an hour in standby even though the wait time posted was 120 minutes and when I rode the first time two years ago at Disneyland I was on it in fifteen but then again I rode as a single. It's all in what you like to do, the standby line now has games and videos........of course they put those in after I left the World lmao

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123