Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss space moutain in the News & Rumors forums; BTW...what is Space Moutain? Is that some kind of French thing?...
    elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: space moutain

BTW...what is Space Moutain? Is that some kind of French thing?

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    Those are the official WDW dates at this point (August 19th I believe for TTA). Doesn't mean they won't slip though.
    Very true. I don't remember a time when they were on the money with a deadline.

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

saw it once when all the lights were on looked so different.
    J&J

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

can't be close to long very poplar ride.
    J&J

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Am I not the only one who is completely freaking out that they may be changing Space Mountain? Seriously, it is tearing me up probably way more than it should be. I do not like Pixar and never will because of what it is doing to classic WDW attractions like this if that above article is true. I am really really REALLY sad right now. Anyone else feeling my pain?
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Quote Originally Posted by disneymaniac86 View Post
    Am I not the only one who is completely freaking out that they may be changing Space Mountain? Seriously, it is tearing me up probably way more than it should be. I do not like Pixar and never will because of what it is doing to classic WDW attractions like this if that above article is true. I am really really REALLY sad right now. Anyone else feeling my pain?
    Not sure which rumors you may have read, but the most credible information is that there is NO SIGNIFICANT CHANGE to the ride. The queue area will be somewhat different. And I don't believe there has ever been a rumor about giving it a pixar theme...
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator and more
    New: Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

The pixar theme was an April fool's joke put on a website, so dont panic.

Ruddy

pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by disneymaniac86 View Post
    I do! I'm scared to death.

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Wow. they had me going there for a while with that april fools joke about adding pixar characters... especially since it's over 3 months old... I'd like to see an on board audio system... and any other changes probably would be for the better because disney seems to realize how popular and well this attraction is doing after all these years... just PLEASE don't remove the star tunnel Music...
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12