Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Energy & Backlot Tour in the News & Rumors forums; i couldnt believe that it was him... it was almost like a surprise......
    JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Energy & Backlot Tour

i couldnt believe that it was him... it was almost like a surprise...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

Talking Re: Energy & Backlot Tour

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-06-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

D15N3Y 633K is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Benjo View Post
    Just got back from a trip this past weekend. We did UoE on Friday, and everything seemed to be in working order. I was actually surprised by the number of people that were on it. The attraction is usually empty, but it was full when we went.

One thing that I thought was disappointing was how many times the cast member warned the guests that the show was 37 minutes long after the intro movie. The cast member reminded us of that fact four times before boarding. I know that they should let people know that in case they have children that can't sit through the presentation, but it really felt as if he was apologizing for the attraction.

I think UoE is one of those attractions that still captures the magic of the original Epcot Center, so I'm disappointed that Disney feels that they need to apologize for it at this point.
    It's probably because, most of the rides in WDW are no more than 10 minutes long..So some might get on expecting it to be a quick ride, and some might have reservations to dine,or reservations for something else.
    Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,
    Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

supernova is online now Premium Annual Passholder

Right. Epcot's entire front end used to be about long attractions that would hold guests hostage, especially since they were never so entertaining that you'd want to go on again and again. I'd rather ride Soarin', Test Track, Mission: Space, or Nemo (OK, maybe not Nemo) five times than sit through U of E twice.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-06-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

how bout WoM and Living Seas... you felt like you were never done there... Epcot never had many thrills until Test Track came on board...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123