Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Osborne Lights return rumor in the News & Rumors forums; While the location of the lights is still a rumor, Disney has confirmed the dates for the return of the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights from Nov. 24th 2004 until ...
    adambreakey is offline Moderator

Osborne Lights return rumor

While the location of the lights is still a rumor, Disney has confirmed the dates for the return of the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights from Nov. 24th 2004 until Jan 2nd, 2005. The rumored plan may be to start the route at the Sci-Fi Dine In, run along New York Street, make a left and run through the Alís Toy Barn area, and exit up into the Muppetís courtyard.
    To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.

Xharryb is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That should be interesting. I'm not sure they will have the same effect somewhere other than the residential street, it felt like you were actually walking through a neighborhood. I'll take them any way I can get them though. I missed them this year. I love going up there hopefully on a night when it a little chilly, walking around with my souvenir mug of cocoa or cider, and enjoying the time with my family or significant other.
    This space designated as a DRAMA FREE ZONE

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    As long as they have the hot chocolate, I'll be happy.

Random fact: a few years ago, I was walking through the mob, when I randomly saw a friend from high school - we had lost touch and there she was... working for WDW