Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Dreamfinder in the News & Rumors forums; When we were at Epcot in May, I bought a t-shirt celebrating Dreamfinder at the Imagination pavillion. Now I saw a pin was sold at the Museum of Pintiquities event ...
    DocB is offline B-Ticket Holder

Dreamfinder

When we were at Epcot in May, I bought a t-shirt celebrating Dreamfinder at the Imagination pavillion. Now I saw a pin was sold at the Museum of Pintiquities event that had Dreamfinder on his flying machine. Are there any rumors of Dreamfinder's return in some way?

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Dreamfinder

There have been rumors but nothing really substanial. The last one I heard was that the Honey I shrunk the Audience movie was to be replaced by another 3D movie which included to some extent Dreamfinder
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

I don't really think anything close to official has been heard yet, but oh I hope so.... Just imagine a new Journey into Imaginations attraction.... maybe even becoming a classic like the old future world AA attractions... we only have 1 left... which consists of 1/2 Universe of Energy and 1/2 Spaceship Earth.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

LivLuvsTink is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by MJMcb View Post
    There have been rumors but nothing really substanial. The last one I heard was that the Honey I shrunk the Audience movie was to be replaced by another 3D movie which included to some extent Dreamfinder
    i hope thats happens! i've never been a fan of Honey, I Shrunk The Audience!
    I hope we never lose sight of one thing,
    that it was all started by a mouse.

plutolover is offline A-Ticket holder

I would love to have Captain EO back!!!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I think Disney made a huge mistake when they allied themselves with Michael Jackson. Personally, I was glad when EO was removed.

LockShockBarrel is offline C-Ticket Holder

I'd book a trip right now if I knew they'd bring Dreamfinder and Figgy back to their old glory.

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando

I would love to see Journey Into Imagination changed back to the way it once was with updated technology. The original version was much more child-friendly than the current version, which is what Future World West is really going for with Nemo, etc.

I would personally like to see a redone version of the attraction with some of the free-roaming vehicles used in Japan:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pooh%27...nt#Ride_system

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!