Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss What the............!??! Suicidemouse? in the News & Rumors forums; Alright so, I sent my friend a comic strip of Mickey Mouse about to "off himself" () and she told me about this video called "Suicidemouse". Apparantly, this was a ...
    Souldier is offline B-Ticket Holder

What the............!??! Suicidemouse?

Alright so, I sent my friend a comic strip of Mickey Mouse about to "off himself" () and she told me about this video called "Suicidemouse". Apparantly, this was a scrapped old Mickey Mouse cartoon in which one of the employees commited suicide after watching it. I google'd it and found this:

So do any of you remember those Mickey Mouse cartoons from the 1930s? The ones that were just put out on DVDa few years ago? Well, I hear there is one that was unreleased to even the most avid classic disney fans. According to sources, it's nothing special. It's just a continuous loop (like flinstones) of mickey walking past 6 buildings that goes on for two or three minutes before fading out. Unlike the cutesy tunes put in though, the song on this cartoon was not a song at all, just a constant banging on a piano as if the keys for a minute and a half before going to white noise for the remainder of the film. It wasn't the jolly old Mickey we've come to love either, Mickey wasn't dancing, not even smiling, just kind of walking as if you or I were walking, with a normal facial expression, but for some reason his head tilted side to side as he kept this dismal look. Up until a year or two ago, everyone believed that after it cut to black and that was it. When Leonard Maltin was reviewing the cartoon to be put in the complete series, he decided it was too junk to be on the DVD, but wanted to have a digital copy due to the fact that it was a creation of Walt. When he had a digitized version up on his computer to look at the file, he noticed something. The cartoon was actually 9 minutes and 4 seconds long. This is what my source emailed to me, in full (he is a personal assistant of one of the higher executives at Disney, and acquaintance of Mr. Maltin himself):
    After it cut to black, it stayed like that until the 6th minute, before going back into Mickey walking. The sound was different this time. It was a murmur. It wasn't a language, but more like a gurgled cry. As the noise got more indistinguishable and loud over the next minute, the picture began to get weird. The sidewalk started to go in directions that seemed impossible based on the physics of Mickeys walking. And the dismal face of the mouse was slowly curling into a smirk. On the 7th minute, the murmur turned into a bloodcurdling scream (the kind of scream painful to hear) and the picture was getting more obscure. Colors were happening that shouldn't have been possible at the time. Mickey face began to fall apart. his eyes rolled on the bottom of his chin like two marbles in a fishbowl, and his curled smile was pointing upward on the left side of his face. The buildings became rubble floating in midair and the sidewalk was still impossibly navigating in warped directions, a few seeming inconcievable with what we, as humans, know about direction. Mr. Maltin got disturbed and left the room, sending an employee to finish the video and take notes of everything happening up until the last second, and afterward immediately store the disc of the cartoon into the vault. This distorted screaming lasted until 8 minutes and a few seconds in, and then it abruptly cuts to the mickey mouse face at the credits of the end of every video with what sounded like a broken music box playing in the backround. This happened for about 30 seconds, and whatever was in that remaining 30 seconds I heaven't been able to get a sliver of information
    From a security guard working under me who was making rounds outside of that room, I was told that after the last frame, the employee stumbled out of the room with pale skin saying "i can not see what has been unseen" 7 times before speedily taking the guards pistol and offing himself on the spot. The thing I could get out of Leonard Maltin was that the last frame was a piece of russian text that roughly said "the sights of **** bring its viewers back in". As far as I know, no one else has seen it, but there have been dozens of attempts at getting the file on rapidshare by employees inside the studios, all of whom have been promptly terminated of their jobs. Whether it got online or not is up for debate, but if rumors serve me right, it's online somewhere under "suicidemouse.avi". If you ever find a copy of the film, I want you to never view it, and to contact me by phone immediately, regardless of the time. When a Disney Death is covered up as well as this, it means this has to be something huge.
    Sorry for the morbid find, but this is INCREDIBLY interesting to me. Someone made a remake of the video, and its here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkxbLxD4n24
    Just for the sake of warning, the video is very eerie and spooky. Turn your speakers down, it gets a bit loud.

Apparantly NO ONE can find the original video.
    Has anyone else heard about this?
    Halloween has come and gone..

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

ADRIEN

Formerly known as Dznyfreak42

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: What the............!??! Suicidemouse?

Wow. I cannot tell you how creepy that is... its like one of those real life horror story kind of things. It's just one of those things you never want to see. I don't really know what else to say... Its just kinda scary beyond belief.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

That sounds like total BS to me.

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

The more I think about it, the less it seems likely to be true... but it is still VERY creepy... like one of those things you start thinking about when you're all alone in the dark.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Whatever the story, the video was certainly weird and disturbing.

Souldier is offline B-Ticket Holder

I can't find hardly anything about it, I doubt it's true. Yet it IS incredibly creepy, this type of stuff is the only thing that really gets under my skin. Interesting find, nonetheless
    Halloween has come and gone..

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

ADRIEN

Formerly known as Dznyfreak42

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

It sounds like an urban myth.

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough

yeah does sound very urban mythy. snopes anyones?
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

Nothing on Snopes about it.

Tim
    Tim is offline D-Ticket Holder

What people fail to realize is that if a person kills themself, they call the police, they call the coroner, they go to the morgue, there is a police report, etc. etc. We are supposed to magically believe that the employee wrestled away the guard's gun? I sincerely doubt that even way back when gun laws weren't as strict as they are now, Disney guards even carried guns. They don't now! While the video is certainly disturbing, it is obviously just something drummed up to create controversy. It's all a pile of B.S.
    Tim

GUNMETALSCION is offline B-Ticket Holder

cover up???????? more like never happend I call BS also

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.

I got goose bumps reading that. I am disturbed and quite frankly, freaked out about the image that description made in my mind. There is NO way that I will view that video. I don't even know if I'll be able to go to sleep now. There is something about that that makes me feel on edge. I don't know what it is that makes it sound like that short clip is scarier than a horror movie. I don't believe it.
    Love, Kerri

morwen is offline B-Ticket Holder

That has to be one of the freakest things I've ever heard. I just read that in a dark room by myself. I'm pretty sure I won't sleep well tonight.
    Melli

Disney vists
    May 1997 - off site
    May 2007 - Pop Century
    Dec/Jan 2008/09 - New Year's Eve at POFQ

future
    Jan-May 2010 College Program
    Oct 2010 - Polynesian

LivLuvsTink is offline C-Ticket Holder

That sounds really creepy! Just reading the explanation, I will not watch that video!!
    Sounds like bogus though...
    I hope we never lose sight of one thing,
    that it was all started by a mouse.

hayleymay is offline A-Ticket holder

In response, it's not scary or anything. My friends and I watched it and I'll admit I had chills, but I think it was indeed a prank. It looks like a night vision camara image in the back towards the end, but it doesn't look like there are humans in the back and I doubt older Mickey cartoons would have had the buildings look like they did. I mean, it looks like a five year old depressingly fingure painted them. The scream is the only thing that disturbed me. As for the story behind it, it's totally possible an employee could shoot themself. Guards can carry guns - though it may be restricted to tasers by now. In this story though I doubt that was the case. I don't think people really kill themselves in a minor situations like a video unless they have underlying illnesses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast