Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss did anyone see this? jack and ariel? in the News & Rumors forums; When I worked there I was told by manangers that you can't date managers/supervisors in your own work area....
    FormerFigmentCP is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: did anyone see this? jack and ariel?

When I worked there I was told by manangers that you can't date managers/supervisors in your own work area.

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Quote Originally Posted by NC_WDW_Daddy View Post
    The Cast Member Confidential book is quite racy as well. I don't know if all the stories in the book are true, but the author claims they are.
    If you look at the reviews on amazon.com of this books, several by former CMs, you may question the truth of the stories in the book.
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

As we do here in our Elementary School District. My Board instituted a policy where We have a no hire of relatives. We are a tiny tiny Hamlet and it becomes very dicey with life's being inter-woven. Should they start to date or marry one must transfer out of the school if they are both at the same school. Seniority rules unless the less senior is a hard to place employee, the Superintendent has final decision and it cannot be appealed.
    If the employee is at the bottom of the tenure list, out they are.

Our High School is a Co-Op and a large portion of the staff has married other staff members over the years. In one of my DD classes the wife always came in mid class and ate while her husband conducted class. Reasoning, it was the only time during the day she could spend time with him!!!

I think the picture real or not is cute. My son too dated another CM. They didn't work at the same area so while at work it was not an issue.

figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder

From my experience as a CM it is just as some people have said, you can't date a supervisor or supervisee (for obvious reasons) and they discourage dating within the same area. i know plenty of CMs who date and have gotten married, WDW celebrates it, shows pictures on the CM website. It's not a big deal.

DOasDREAMERSdo is offline A-Ticket holder

As a Cast Member, the real issue I think is that the picture was shown to the public, breaking character integrity. Lots of CMs date, in the same area and otherwise, and I've seen couples holding hands, etc. backstage. However photographs of any kind of any backstage area are not allowed, especially one ruining the magic of the characters.
    Any wish is possible,
    all it takes is a little courage to set it free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12