Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Kodak gone from Epcot? in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by Disney2000 If only... How fun a new ride could be. We have the interactive technology for it... NO not touch screens. Real interactivity. Figment, Dreamfinder, something to ...
    JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Kodak gone from Epcot?

Quote Originally Posted by Disney2000 View Post
    If only... How fun a new ride could be. We have the interactive technology for it... NO not touch screens. Real interactivity. Figment, Dreamfinder, something to really blow your mind... err... Imagination. I don't see Disney making another ENTIRE pavilion unavailable... pretty soon future world will be about as functional as the leave a legacy statues.
    remind me when they are taking those down... i have a legacy left with my ex who is currently engaged now... and my current g/f wanted to leave one... till i told her they dont do that anymore... just take them down already... we get it... im willing to admit i blew 45 or w/e money i spent on it now...

and with the imagination pavilion... yes i nice new journey into imagination would be good... w/o touch screens would be better... dont need another SSE...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

designbymk is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Kodak gone from Epcot?

The DIS Unplugged reports, "The signs outside still announce that Kodak is a sponsor." Pictures seem to reveal some of the Imageworks temporary walls.

Epcot at Walt Disney World Rumor- did they lose a sponsor? | The DIS Unplugged Disney Blog

Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    As far as the Imagineers would say recently, HISTA IS planned to return after EO, although the return time is indefinite. They are working to update and clean up the video. HISTA is not directly tied to Kodak.

Of course, they may have other plans by now, and will run EO until they have something completely new - but I don't think they were planning on it.
    I do indeed recall imagineers saying the temporary showing of EO would indeed be followed HISTA. I really think that is not going to pan out. This kind of follows suit with the Main Street Electrical Parade. EO is definitely temporary, but until they can get to work installing a brand new attraction EO stays.

It might be a pipe dream, but when EO closes we might see the entire pavilion go down for refurb. If that actually happens lets hope for a complete redesign.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123