Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Ice Station Cool is GONE!!! in the News & Rumors forums; Just found out today that the name will be Club Cool when it reopens in the Fall....
    TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Just found out today that the name will be Club Cool when it reopens in the Fall.

sillygurl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Club Cool, huh? Well, I hope they don't change it TOO much...it's really a great little place! My fiance and I got a kick out trying all the different sodas when we were there in December (and yes, some of them really are gross), and we always said that's one of the places we're definitely going to visit again next time!
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 25, 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=red>Countown to Christmas!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Yay!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Alice: "But I don't want to go among mad people."
    Cheshire Cat: "Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here."

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    I say we go around wearing t-shirts that say "Tell me why Mickey is taking away Ice Station Cool"
    Izzy

Brewski is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hmmm, I wonder can you get Beverly in Italy in world showcase? If so that would be very cool.
    60% of the time it works everytime

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    I say we go around wearing t-shirts that say "Tell me why Mickey is taking away Ice Station Cool"
    LOL Belle Girl, I have one of the green shirts you are making a parody like reference to here.

Ok so how many DW Trivia members have "Save Toad" shirts...count me as number 1.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Don't be sad! Ice Station Cool will be back soon, but probably not by the time the DW and I are there in October.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay, I'm sorry, but I never really got much of a kick out of it. Mr. iwannabeminnie, however, is devastated.
    They call me "Nana"

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrian-nc.com
    LOL Belle Girl, I have one of the green shirts you are making a parody like reference to here.

Ok so how many DW Trivia members have "Save Toad" shirts...count me as number 1.

Pray tell what is a "Save Toad" shirt. (for those DWT'ers that don't know)
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    Pray tell what is a "Save Toad" shirt. (for those DWT'ers that don't know)
    http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/toad/

Big Brian - Did you take place in the Toad Ins?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrian-nc.com
    i don't have one, though i almost bought one. They are NOT for sale anymore .
    Izzy

Tampa is offline No longer in service

karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    So is it confirmed that Ice Station Cool is closed? I'm going in July and I really wanted to show my friend it.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Yep it is closed.

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/toad/

Big Brian - Did you take place in the Toad Ins?

Mandabella,

I really know what a Save Toad Shirt is A number of chatters from years past took part in the Toad Ins.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    Mandabella,

I really know what a Save Toad Shirt is A number of chatters from years past took part in the Toad Ins.

Brian,

To quote Hades ... "I know you know."

I was just posting the link for those not familar with the entire Save Mr. Toad campaign. And I'm still curious if Big Brian took place in the Toad Ins.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast