Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Let's Speculate!!! in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by scott_omaha I speculate that the next big announcement for AK won't be a ride but will be an animal attraction. I hope you are wrong...I was just ...
    DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

Re: Let's Speculate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scott_omaha View Post
    I speculate that the next big announcement for AK won't be a ride but will be an animal attraction.

I hope you are wrong...I was just talking to my family last night and we said there are literally only 3 things we want to do in AK when we go next month, and that it will only take us about 3 hours to finish up and go home...how sad is that?? They need more rides, preferably what they promised to do in the first place!

I speculate that the GF DVC villas are going to be outrageously popular, outrageously expensive, but honestly, nothing too special once completed.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Re: Let's Speculate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyDancer87 View Post

I speculate that the GF DVC villas are going to be outrageously popular, outrageously expensive, but honestly, nothing too special once completed.
    I fear you are correct. They will all come down to "Location, location, location"
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12