Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Special Disney World fireworks show Thursday at Hollywood Studios, rumors suggest Oba in the News & Rumors forums; Yeah, we're still hungover from the partying after the bank bailouts....
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Special Disney World fireworks show Thursday at Hollywood Studios, rumors suggest

Yeah, we're still hungover from the partying after the bank bailouts.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Special Disney World fireworks show Thursday at Hollywood Studios, rumors suggest

And the rich get richer.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Woah!

You're sounding more like an Occupier!

Shameful.

Yeah, I didn't like that one myself. Was thinking more about the "poor" bank presidents who somehow found all sorts of extra money for year-end bonuses that they swore they wouldn't take when the bailout was first mentioned. Though they're certainly not doing as well as oil company presidents.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

I smell a closet liberal amongst us.

All you're smelling is my insane jealousy of their gobs of cash. How do I get a hold of some of it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123