Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Tower of Terror? in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by Stitch HM and POTC were much better. But TOT was a cute made for TV movie. considering TOT was pretty much a cute little TV movie to ...
    Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    HM and POTC were much better.

But TOT was a cute made for TV movie.
    considering TOT was pretty much a cute little TV movie to advertise the ride, i'm gonna say it wasn't intended to be on the same level as HM or POTC. NOTHING is on the same level as POTC though.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    ToT gave a better feeling of the story behind the Tower. I do like it better than HM overall.

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    I liked the ToT made for TV movie.... but then again, I have a soft spot in my heart for Steve Guttenberg. I have to admit that I can't compare it to the HM, though, because I started to watch HM and couldn't get into it. Which was disappointing because the ride is fabulous. Maybe I'll try to give HM another shot.
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

i hardly remember anything of that movie except there was this one guy that i think was trying to sell the tower to another guy and he always said "walnut?" and that there was a girl who sings "its raining its poring"
    Last edited by dznyfreak42; 03-04-2006 at 03:48 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123