Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Cinderellabration for good? in the News & Rumors forums; Is Cinderellabration staying for good? I had heard that after the Happiest Celebration on Earth it's going bye-bye. Is this true?...
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!

Cinderellabration for good?

Is Cinderellabration staying for good?

I had heard that after the Happiest Celebration on Earth it's going bye-bye. Is this true?
    Last edited by BelleGurl; 06-26-2005 at 12:22 AM.
    Izzy

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I would rather see the old show come back. I personally was not impressed by the new show. But that's just me.

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    neither was I.

I was very disappointed at the cast member preview.

I heard the same thing Belle.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I was disappointed just crossing the hub and hearing/seeing the small snippets I did. Of course I don't think I ever caught Cinderella's Surprise Celebration all the way through either....
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder

ehhh

I liked it ok. I'm still in shock from nothing going wrong during a whole Disney show! No one had to be rescued, no bad guys popping out anywhere... It just wasn't a very Disney show. The costumes were lovely and most of the music was very good though.
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

Dblk2104 is offline A-Ticket holder
    The show is aually changing in the Fall of 2006 they will be adding 15 characters to the show. Which in the origional show there are 50 but hey i guess its a step up.. The show in Tokyo is 45 min. long and is only preformed once a day.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Any chance they will be adding Ariel? (We were bummed that she wasn't invited the first time. )
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by Dblk2104
    The show is aually changing in the Fall of 2006 they will be adding 15 characters to the show. Which in the origional show there are 50 but hey i guess its a step up.. The show in Tokyo is 45 min. long and is only preformed once a day.

50 characters???!!!

man, that is SO Japanese...

If we can dream it, we can do it

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    I heard it was moving out.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Honestly, I didn't like the show, the songs were ok, but when they introduced everyone, they were songs that you have heard over and over like too many times. It was boring, no plot, it was just a you get the see the characters show.

Dblk2104 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by skiyalater
    I heard it was moving out.

No unfortionally it is not moving out quite yet, it was actully suppose to leave in Feb but they couldnt find anything else to put there. As of next fall they are just going to change it to be a little more like the real one. The reason for the change is becuase everyone is dissapoined it the show and is the most complaned about thing on disney property.

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    .............I was hoping that by the time I get over in late Nov....into Dec that the old "Charactor Show" would be back & "Cinderellabration" would be long gone.........not that I hated it.........it was ok...........pretty dresses ..............,nice music & all but I just prefered the old Disney Charactors Show

Does anyone out there know definately what is happening.......or is it all "rumours" ??????????????

I Belle
    Maggie

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:33 PM.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    The old Suprise Celebration show was myeh... ok in my opinion. It was fun, and there were a lot of characters to see, but I thought the story was extremely corny. Now maybe I'm just a big sap for the "and the princess lived happily ever after" fairy tales, but the first probably five times or so that I saw Cinderellabration, I actually got all emotional and teary-eyed. I've seen it enough now (probably more times than I really should have...) where it's starting to lose that overwhelming magic feel for me, but I still like it five bazillion and three times better than what it replaced. I even sing and dance along (well... I do some of the hand motions anyway. Prancing and spinning around in the street would probably look a little bizarre) every time I see it. I know almost all of the lyrics to the music, as well as the speaking parts. And I love the music, the costumes, the royalty... and the fireworks. It would be cool to see more of the Disney Royalty up there, but I think they are tight on space up on stage and they picked the best bunch they could.

I can't picture 50 up there though. There must have been a bigger stage for that.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

tennisbabi1409 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think it's leaving on May 5... a year after it started... too bad cuz I really liked it!
    If you can dream it,
    you can do it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast