Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Do you like the idea of Cars land comeing to WDW?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Cars land comeing to WDW? in the News & Rumors forums; I too would rather see Pixar Place as a whole be increased, more so then just the addition os Carsland. I'm not that big of a fan of Cars thanks ...
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Cars land comeing to WDW?

I too would rather see Pixar Place as a whole be increased, more so then just the addition os Carsland. I'm not that big of a fan of Cars thanks to Larry the Cable Guy. I used to like him but he's just worn on me. Everything Pixar related should be in Pixar Place. Move Pizza Planet, add the Monsters Inc coaster and heck, move the Laugh Floor over there too.

Go for broke, Disney, and make Pixar Place our answer to Carsland and while you are at it, add a Muppet Land to DHS.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Let's just make whole park out of it. Kidding but that's a lot of stuff that you just said.

Sure that's a lot of work, but no more then building a Carsland in WDW. The time to make all those changes would be while you are in the process of new construction.
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

I don't think FLE is going to be the big hit WDW really needs, but Cars Land isn't the answer IMO. Like someone else mentioned DCA desperately needs an exclusive slam dunk land to make the park viable.

weepstah is offline C-Ticket Holder

Agree on the idea of expanding DHS with more Pixar Place rides. Part of the problem is in order to do RSR I think you have to commit to building a big part of Carsland as well. And I guess my alternate take might be to put in the Incredibles Coaster they talked about and relocated the Laugh Floor from Tomorrowland - even though I'm more interested in a Monsters coaster. I haven't thought it through much and haven't really looked at the available footprint for something like this. But I do like the idea (plus expanding the Muppet presence).

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Putting the Backlot Tour out of it's misery and installing Cars Land at DHS makes sense.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Putting the Backlot Tour out of it's misery and installing Cars Land at DHS makes sense.
    So many ways you can do it.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by weepstah View Post
    Agree on the idea of expanding DHS with more Pixar Place rides. Part of the problem is in order to do RSR I think you have to commit to building a big part of Carsland as well. And I guess my alternate take might be to put in the Incredibles Coaster they talked about and relocated the Laugh Floor from Tomorrowland - even though I'm more interested in a Monsters coaster. I haven't thought it through much and haven't really looked at the available footprint for something like this. But I do like the idea (plus expanding the Muppet presence).
    To pull it off there would be the definite closing of the backlot... Maybe a retheming of the Catastrophe Canyon into an Incredibles attraction (maybe as like a Twister ride it out ride rather than a tram) and add the Monsters Coaster... That coupled with an Up simulator in the Soarin mold could make Pixar Place the response that DHS needs to seem more complete...

Oh yeh and definitely loose the Pizza Planet and Mama Melrose and finish the originall planned Muppet Studios...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Was The Incredibles that big, or memorable, of a movie? I thought it was OK, but ultimately more forgettable than most of the Pixar movies.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Was The Incredibles that big, or memorable, of a movie? I thought it was OK, but ultimately more forgettable than most of the Pixar movies.
    It doesn't rise to the same level as Up, Wall-E or even Monsters Inc, it's a good solid popcorn and sunday afternoon with the family movie. It also will probably translate well into an attraction.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    Oh yeh and definitely loose the Pizza Planet and Mama Melrose and finish the originall planned Muppet Studios...
    Pizza Planet should be moved into what ever Pixar Land eventually shows up. Disney could esentially build a new Pizza Planet and leave the other one open, make it a seemless change over.

disneyrunrchick is offline C-Ticket Holder

I heard a rumor they were going to makeover the Muppet area, turning Pizza Planet (which I personally love) back into the Swedish Chef restaurant it was originally intended to be. I'd love to see Carsland at HS, but, even more, I'd love to see more Muppets stuff. I think for a lot of us Millenials, they're a favorite childhood memory that we don't mind revisiting.
    http://disneyrunnerchick.blogspot.com

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good
    .-

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is no one on the planet to compare with moi.- Miss Piggy

TEN Trips... And counting!

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

You know, I grew up watching The Muppet Show every Saturday night back in the 70's.

But, for some reason I've never really cared about having them in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyrunrchick View Post
    I heard a rumor they were going to makeover the Muppet area, turning Pizza Planet (which I personally love) back into the Swedish Chef restaurant it was originally intended to be. I'd love to see Carsland at HS, but, even more, I'd love to see more Muppets stuff. I think for a lot of us Millenials, they're a favorite childhood memory that we don't mind revisiting.
    I'm sorry disneyrunrchick i know you made a thread like this so that's why i'm saying sorry.

disneyrunrchick is offline C-Ticket Holder

Lol. Nicholas, no biggie. I really just was wondering if others were hearing the same things I was. :-)
    http://disneyrunnerchick.blogspot.com

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good
    .-

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is no one on the planet to compare with moi.- Miss Piggy

TEN Trips... And counting!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast