Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: Do you like the idea of Cars land comeing to WDW?

Voters
32. This poll is closed
  • I like it

17 53.13%
  • I don't like it

15 46.88%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree4Likes
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Cars land comeing to WDW? in the News & Rumors forums; I understand that. You are right it would make no sense for GM to sponsor a re-branded attraction. Originally Posted by Mo Noyz Yes, but they are the current sponsor. ...
    i-neighborhood Guest

Re: Cars land comeing to WDW?

I understand that. You are right it would make no sense for GM to sponsor a re-branded attraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Yes, but they are the current sponsor. And there is no way they would have continued to sponsor that pavilion if Disney tried rebranding it with one of their own properties.
    nicholas likes this.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Not to mention the fact that one Pixar franchise in Future world is one too many. Wouldn't you agree?

Though, it looks like Carsland is far and away better than Nemoville.

Besides, if they were going to convert it to Cars they may as well tear down the Odyssey and make the entire land. But, as you say, it certainly wouldn't fit the theme.

i-neighborhood Guest

I agree.
    Not to mention the fact that one Pixar franchise in Future world is one too many. Wouldn't you agree?

Though, it looks like Carsland is far and away better than Nemoville.

Besides, if they were going to convert it to Cars they may as well tear down the Odyssey and make the entire land. But, as you say, it certainly wouldn't fit the theme.

magicalmoments is offline A-Ticket holder

I like the idea of it being only at DCA. Those kind of unique attractions are what make each park special. They could use more Pixar but maybe another movie.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I actually agree with that to a certain extent. But, I'm certainly glad we got Soarin', for instance.

I think the biggest problem with Carsland is that its premier attraction is based on the same technology that we already have in Test Track.
    nicholas likes this.

magicalmoments is offline A-Ticket holder

To me, Soarin' needs more than just 'over California'. While this makes sense for people where the only thing they see in California is DLR, I feel it should be different for WDW. I remember some old rumors about a 'Soarin' over the world' update but nothing so far.
    nicholas likes this.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by magicalmoments View Post
    To me, Soarin' needs more than just 'over California'. While this makes sense for people where the only thing they see in California is DLR, I feel it should be different for WDW. I remember some old rumors about a 'Soarin' over the world' update but nothing so far.
    Like in KK3, the Kingdom Keepers saw a Soarin' movie that went over all of the east side of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by magicalmoments View Post
    Agreed, but it still works, IMO.

I think it was HG that posted a video some time back that could have been a nice "rehab" video for the attraction.

Hopefully somebody else reads this post and remembers the title of the thread. It was really cool.
    nicholas likes this.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Agreed, but it still works, IMO.

I think it was HG that posted a video some time back that could have been a nice "rehab" video for the attraction.

Hopefully somebody else reads this post and remembers the title of the thread. It was really cool.
    I remember when she posted that I was at WDW so it was nice to have that video in mind when I was riding soarin'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234