Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Adding to "Pirates of the Caribbean" in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by Passarino6 That really ****s. I'm down there June 27th- July 3rd and won't get to ride it. I really hope they get it open for the 4th ...
    sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Passarino6
    That really ****s. I'm down there June 27th- July 3rd and won't get to ride it. I really hope they get it open for the 4th of July so maybe there would be a chance I could ride it.
    Don't get too upset about it. I will be there the same time as you and have asked around quite a bit about this. They are supposed to have several soft openings before they can "officially" open it. If you look at Expeditin Everest, they don't officially open until April 7 and I know of so many people who have been able to go on it for quite a while. These are not just AP or DVC members either. So hang in there and hope like I am!

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so excited right now! I will be able to ride it when I'm down there in April! Yay!!! Thanks Paul for making my day!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so excited right now! I will be able to ride it when I'm down there in April! Yay!!! Thanks Paul for making my day!

Sure Summer......rub it in!

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Well did it open today? Is anything different? If something is different please let me know because Billy promised to take me since we couldn't go to the Grand Opening of EE today due to his Engineering project and my Composition class. Thanks!
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213