Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss disney ghosts? in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by Tampa I think without all the cursing and insults (though being called ignorant ain't so bad, just means you ignore what others don't), this discussion is valid. ...
    Ultimatewdwfan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I think without all the cursing and insults (though being called ignorant ain't so bad, just means you ignore what others don't), this discussion is valid.

I can't say I've seen a ghost, but I can bare witness to you the existence of Heaven and ****, and I also believed, no one gets left behind, no matter how many times they get it wrong, they just have to chose. Some take longer and are more stuborn than others.

Think of yourself as a magnet, and you've got positive and negative pulling at you. The only thing that seperates you from being a piece of metal, is free will. You can chose to go towards the pull of either or. Personally, I'd like to be pulled towards positivity if I can help it any.

(edit: not aiming at anyone.. just talkin')
    IF heaven and **** type places do exist, I'd be aiming for ****.. they MUST have better bands there. Here's your choice of venues: John Denver or John Lennon. I'd be going for Lennon. I mean c'mon, who would you rather hang with.. the pope or John Lennon?

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    The Pope, he might let me wear one of those crazy hats. . . . how much do those things weigh anyway?
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewdwfan
    I'd be aiming for ****..
    I was too.. now I'm left with hope that I'm not. Faith, that I'm not.

If I were a ghost, I'd definitily want to chill in HM! (aren't you proud.. back to topic!) I believe if I could go there in the after life, I could experience and know, whatever I wanted. From watching it being built, watching peoples reactions, even feel what every person that over rode it felt, right to it's demise. That's my idea of Heaven, now if my spirit can be seen while in HM well, I don't think that's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen
    The Pope, he might let me wear one of those crazy hats. . . . how much do those things weigh anyway?

Dennis Leary had a hilarious stand up session where he compared Religous status with how big your head gear is! LOL.. by these standards, God must be wearing a huge sombrero up there!

Ay yi yi!

Waaaaaaa haa haaaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I was too.. now I'm left with hope that I'm not. Faith, that I'm not.

If I were a ghost, I'd definitily want to chill in HM! (aren't you proud.. back to topic!) I believe if I could go there in the after life, I could experience and know, whatever I wanted. From watching it being built, watching peoples reactions, even feel what every person that over rode it felt, right to it's demise. That's my idea of Heaven, now if my spirit can be seen while in HM well, I don't think that's possible.
    Not trying to open a can of worms, but I think my strong knowledge in Atheism is one of the reasons I love WDW so much. I believe we should work for a heaven on earth, and Walt did a great job at just that.

My idea of heaven would be to be able to pluck Walt Disney out of time and sit down with him infront of a large plasma screen TV and watch Aladin and the Incredibles.

Okay waayyy off the rumor topic. If you could sit down with Walt and watch one Movie which would it be?

Incredibles would definitely be my pick. I wouldn't watch the movie at all, I'd just watch his expressions.

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    NOt trying to reverse this or anything but forget the hat just let me have the Pope Moble

Quote Originally Posted by Disneynut57
    NOt trying to reverse this or anything but forget the hat just let me have the Pope Moble
    My wife and I have a pope action figure up on our dresser.. it's from Family Guy.. the funniest cartoon I've ever seen.

Where did you get it? Can you get a Pope-mobile to stand him in?

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I think, I'd watch Beauty and the Beast or Nemo with Walt...I think he would be proud of them. Or Lilo andStitch. I dunno, too tough to pick, but I'd want him to see some of the new "creations".

BTW, if I were a ghost, I'd haunt the Peter Pan ride-all the happy little kids, my buddy Wendy, etc....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewdwfan
    Not trying to open a can of worms, but I think my strong knowledge in Atheism is one of the reasons I love WDW so much. I believe we should work for a heaven on earth, and Walt did a great job at just that.

you said it man, and we reap what we sow.. I'd love to have the glory that Walt has as we speak.

My idea of heaven would be to be able to pluck Walt Disney out of time and sit down with him infront of a large plasma screen TV and watch Aladin and the Incredibles.

it can and will happen. Just as I believe any billion spirits could sit with God, one on one, at any given time. Why couldn't it happen with one of the most favorite person that ever lived? We can't phathom what'll be like, just imagine.

Okay waayyy off the rumor topic. If you could sit down with Walt and watch one Movie which would it be?

little mermaid, hopefully he'd let me joke a little bit

Incredibles would definitely be my pick. I wouldn't watch the movie at all, I'd just watch his expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen
    Where did you get it? Can you get a Pope-mobile to stand him in?
    You can do a google for family guy action figures series 3 and you'll find him at many online toy outlets or even on ebay. Sadly, no popemobile although the popemobile was in the episode. Peter had hijacked the popemobile. Hysterical.

Maybe I'll make a Pope-Mobile out of one of my daughter's old Barbie cars, I'm handy that way. . . . saw a pic of the Pope action figure, I have to have one!

I'd like to watch some of the animated sequels with Walt and see what he thinks.

Mrs. Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder

George

IF ANYONE SEES GEORGE CAN YOU SAY HI FOR ME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 20K
    I believe the POTC ghost is callled 'George', and I heard that if CMs do not say 'good morning' to him at the beginning of the day, the ride will go 101 at some point during the day.

Ooooooooooowwwwwwwwww......
    LOVE THE MOUSE ! :mickey:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast