Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss disney ghosts? in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by Ultimatewdwfan IF heaven and **** type places do exist, I'd be aiming for ****.. they MUST have better bands there. Here's your choice of venues: John Denver ...
    Tell no Tales is offline A-Ticket holder
    Athens,GA home of the Georgia Bulldogs go dawgs!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewdwfan
    IF heaven and **** type places do exist, I'd be aiming for ****.. they MUST have better bands there. Here's your choice of venues: John Denver or John Lennon. I'd be going for Lennon. I mean c'mon, who would you rather hang with.. the pope or John Lennon?

don't be dissin John Denver now he is awesome............. Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    images-1.jpg

"Good ol' boys"

Ultimatewdwfan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell no Tales
    don't be dissin John Denver now he is awesome............. Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    I didn't diss him, I just think **** would have a better selection of bands to listen to. And if the Muslims are right, John Denver will be down there too! Can you imagine this band: Elvis, John Lennon, John Denver and Kurt Cobain? We could have a whole separate thread on the great musical team ups in ****.

Tell no Tales is offline A-Ticket holder
    Athens,GA home of the Georgia Bulldogs go dawgs!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewdwfan
    I didn't diss him, I just think **** would have a better selection of bands to listen to. And if the Muslims are right, John Denver will be down there too! Can you imagine this band: Elvis, John Lennon, John Denver and Kurt Cobain? We could have a whole separate thread on the great musical team ups in ****.
    lol ya my bad i didn't read your post right but ya it would be a awesome teamup
    images-1.jpg

"Good ol' boys"

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:48 PM.

sonicfeet is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking

i can't beleve it. if you beleve in ghosts,don't go to the POTC attrachon. but as for some resurch,does anyone have a pic of the ghost?

Monkey_rocks_31 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I heard that there is a ghost in POTC. his name is george. If cast members dont say hi to him in the begining of the day, the ride will brake down. People say that "George" was the track biulder of POTC.

rvjr is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm gonna try that "George isnt real" and see if the ride does stop lol about the ghost i dont beleave in ghost it doesnt make sense to me... for some odd reason i do beleave in Aliens cause think about ppl there soooooooooooooooo many planets out there and you dont think anybody lives out on a planet theres gotta be.. well i dont know how in the world i got in talk about this lol this is a Disney World Site

I Like All The Rides But There Would Be Alot Of Gifs

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    i've tried the george thing before nothing happened.

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm not trying to diss you ultimatewdwfan but can you try to explain this?

One night i woke up and i had to go to the bathroom. after i went i heard a small grunt from my room i looked in and i saw a transparent misty figure of a guy that looked drunk . After 10 secs of looking at him he disapeared. a couple days later i found out that on the grounds were my house was built that there was a couple that did drugs and went to jail and died in jail. i know i was not imagining it because when i went to where he was sitting it was cold as if a cold spirit was just there.

try to explain.
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I've asked a couple CM's about "George". One didn't have a clue what I was talking about, so she had to go ask someone else! And the other looked at me and was probably the supersticious one because she said "Oh, George! He's such a sweet guy! Make sure to say Hi to him!" I have no clue if she was kidding or if she was serious.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Marct is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: disney ghosts?

I am currently writing a book for early 2012 release. We have collected a lot of data and found some interesting things. If you have any stories you wish to share please feel free to drop a line, we have a great publisher behind us and this book will be a great insight to the darker history of WDW.

SinisterEars is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Re: disney ghosts?

Submit your darkest Walt Disney World Story via quick reply or private message. Have you or someone you know had a paranormal experience at WDW? Anything mysterious or unexplained? Tell us all about it! Everyone loves a good, dark, camp fire story! C'mon. We're all ears!

sarahbelle is offline A-Ticket holder

what's "the pitt" and why is it haunted??? some cast memeber was sayin they are told to like stay out of there. is that true or made up

papasdisneygrl is offline A-Ticket holder

when taking the keys to the kingdom tour I ask the question about george and got a" on stage answer" i believe by them saying I don't know was there on stage answer. After we went back stage I asked again and got the answer i was looking for kinda he said if you believe in spirts he said yes it is haunted if you don't then theres nothing to be worried about but it is a closing and opening normalite to greet and say good night to George the gentile man who died there. whither its out of respect or fear your call...
    "To all that come to this happy place WELCOME!"
    its not just for the young, but for the young at heart.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345