Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Living Seas to Close in the News & Rumors forums; We wants the SeaCabs! We wants the SeaCabs!...
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    We wants the SeaCabs!
    We wants the SeaCabs!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love to see the dolphins since my husband and I did the Dolphins in Depth program. We check on them everytime we are there! BUMMER that I won't be able to see them in October if the rehab lasts that long, which I guess that it will according to the timeline of other rehabs!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

Talon_32566 is offline A-Ticket holder

What's a SECAB!

I've been going to Disney since '84 but don't remeber the Seacabs. Maybe it's been so long or I'm getting old. Either way, could someone remind me?

Thanks!

Talon_32566 is offline A-Ticket holder

What's a SECAB!

I've been going to Disney since '84 but don't remember the Seacabs. Maybe it's been so long or I'm getting old. Either way, could someone remind me?

Thanks!

Mark Goldhaber is offline B-Ticket Holder
    After the pre-show ("And it rained ... and it rained ... and it rained .... The deluge."), you "descended" below the sea in the hydrolators, then rode the Sea Cabs (a short omnimover-type ride) through a clear tube in the tank to Sea Base Alpha. These days, when you exit the hydrolators, instead of turning right and getting into the queue for the sea cabs, you turn left and squeeze through a gap in the wall and emerge into Sea Base Alpha between the gift shop and the old exit from the sea cabs.

EPCOT MG is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey if you read my last post on the first thread of the living seas rumor that was posted on the main page I have most of the answers you need. Being as the refurb is not done and I have not seen for myself I can only state what my sources are telling me now (they are good)

MG OUT!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123