Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Living Seas to Close in the News & Rumors forums; From what it sounds, Living Seas may be closing in Aug for some time. They are expected to do some major work to possibly include bringing back the seacabs. Turtle ...
    TrendyMagic is offline On Mars

Living Seas to Close

From what it sounds, Living Seas may be closing in Aug for some time. They are expected to do some major work to possibly include bringing back the seacabs. Turtle Talk is expected to get a better que as well among other changes.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    WHEW!!!! When I saw your title, I was thinking closing permanently not just a refurb.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    WHAT??? they may be bringing back the Seacabs?? My prayers are being answered!!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Keep us posted, please, Jason! My family was really looking forward to seeing Crush and Nemo in August.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    So I hear, but not sure myself.

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    WHEW!!!! When I saw your title, I was thinking closing permanently not just a refurb.
    Me too! No scaring me like that Jason!

PS are you working tomorrow morming?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    That was totally rude and unacceptable behavior! My heart is still pounding. Bad, bad boy!

PS. When do they think it will reopen? I was looking forward to spending time there in September!
    They call me "Nana"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Keep us updated TRENDY---My little one loves Crush and it is the one thing I really wanted to take her to see at EP let alone the only thing really geared for preschoolers there. We are going in Sept.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Me too VIXIE! When are you going to be there? Oh, from your counter looks like you are going WAY before us! Warm up the rides for us, okay?
    They call me "Nana"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    No prob...tho the spinny-upsidedown things will be ice cold...gurg! Vixie does not do upsidedown and spinny in the same sentence...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Ahhhh the glorious SeaCabs... oh how we missed ye
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Why do things have to be closed when I visit?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I thought you meant it was closing permanently too. Even thought I really don't care about it that much. I wish they would bring back the seacabs though.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Awww man Trend.. you beat me to it!

I heard the same news from a CM inside there on July 3rd.. I was waiting in line for Tutrle Talk when I got to rappin' with a CM about how's the show? He said it's the highest rated show on Disney property, and our time was awesome because, yep, TLS will be closed for refurbishment in late August, early September and will render a complete overhaul. If not something new in it's place (which is doubtful considering the track), the seacabs will return and the entire hub will be changed!

Turtle Talk was so cool.. I wanted badly to talk to my turtle bro but there were soooo many children.. it made for a cuter show to watch them freeze up lol! It even had a special appearance by....

anyways.. I can't wait to see the changes and I hope it has a an eerie feeling though it'll most likely glorify Finding Nemo, which is cool, because fish are like.. totally awesome dude..

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    ah the seacabs!! that was one of the main reasons my family would go to the living seas....we wanted to see turtle talk bc we've heard it is great, the line was over an hour so we had to skip it...i hope they change the movie though we usually just skip it or TLS altogether....just hearing about the deluge puts me to sleep
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast