Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Replacement for Tarzan Rocks! in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by Sam I Am Arena League Wrestling Pooh v. Stitch: The Ultimate Battle :p Steel Cage match?...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am
    Arena League Wrestling
    Pooh v. Stitch: The Ultimate Battle

:p
    Steel Cage match?
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    I heard the main reason for Tarzan closing was to enclose the theatre and install air conditioning to add a place for guests to sit and enjoy the show getting away from the summer time Florida heat and humid atmosphere of DAK. While doing this they decided to change out the show.

I'll need to listen to the podcast to find out what might be replacing Tarzan.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Anyone know when TR is going to close?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    There is an article by Lou on the main page that says they will possibly be replacing it with a show based on The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe!
    I think this is a horrible idea. I can't believe they would replace it with something like that. I think it would be much more successful if it was based on an animated film. I hope this isn't true.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Tarzan Rocks! should be re-opening soon. When I was at my audition at the wardrobe building, there were people there who were going through rehearsals for it. It looks like it won't be staying closed.
    Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimpossible
    Tarzan Rocks! should be re-opening soon. When I was at my audition at the wardrobe building, there were people there who were going through rehearsals for it. It looks like it won't be staying closed.
    It hasn't closed yet...it is slated to towards the beginning of 2006.

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    don't they have finding nemo stuff at WDW
    living seas is like all nemo
    (i guess because it is a fish )
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123