Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss coaster in space ship earth? in the News & Rumors forums; SE's supports wouldnt hold a rollercoaster. Personally, I think it's fine the way it is!!...
    SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    SE's supports wouldnt hold a rollercoaster. Personally, I think it's fine the way it is!!
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I say we are ALL freaks, and that is OK!!! I am proud to be a Disney freak!

These rumors are interesting, keep me posted if anyone hears more!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

bostonmickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    Spaceship Earth is a Disney landmark. So many people love the ride and it's a personal favotite of mine. If anything, just do a paint job and revamp the vehicles. I hope they dont change it.

iwantobeaCM is offline B-Ticket Holder
    They cant change SSE! I love rollercoasters, believe me..but SSE is a classic to the max. I'd rather them change the Wonders of Life pavillion (since it is basically closed down already) and turn that into a coaster.

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It's not true.While Disney was planing it they reliazed they would have to deconstruct the shape. Since the ball's a landmark they did not do it.
    I just love World of Warcraft.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I think a coaster would be fun but I think they should leave that ride alone. I mean they have tons and tons of space in Animal Kingdom for coasters. I wish they would use their space instead of getting rid of other rides.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

iwantobeaCM is offline B-Ticket Holder
    yes! very good
    Michelle

Mousefest 2006!! For my 18th birthday!!!!

Roofus is offline A-Ticket holder
    I like the showcase lagoon idea that someone had. It really does take up such a big portion of Epcot so why not fill some of it in to make more room for another ride? Also since WoL is now closed, maybe there are plans to put a coaster there?
    -Tommy-

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I personally like rollercoasters, but I would rather see Disney do somthing more where every part of the family could go rather than having somthing with a height requirement that puts a stop to that. I mean do we really want Disney to be another six flags or cedar point, I hope not. The thing that has always been the difference is that Disney wasnt just an amusement part but a family park. Dont get me wrong I dont think another play place is the answer but another great family ride would be nice.

Sorry but thats my $.02 worth.

rnrboyya76 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool

actually i found out that sse is to be left alone, a coaster is going to be built somewhere else in the park....(the land possible) some of you are suggesting disney is taking over sse and some of you arent. i personally think they should atleast upgrade sse....long and boring

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Hey and the LS is under rehab OH and Imagination fountains, Everything at the LS is under except the Coral Reef Restaurant
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

rnrboyya76 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Sun
    Hey and the LS is under rehab OH and Imagination fountains, Everything at the LS is under except the Coral Reef Restaurant

Yeah, very true

vowell1055 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Coaster schmoaster. God forbid people learn something at Disney World. I tell you what, though. They should get in there and do something to try and quiet down the works. The tracks and vehicles are much louder with the clackety clack now than when it opened. And I've noticed a number of attractions (SE included, but CoP and Country Bears in particular) that could use some adjustments on the various sound levels, particulary the narration in SE. The dude dictating the Egyptian letter is much louder than Jeremy.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    New sponsor = End of SE
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

froggy1965 is offline A-Ticket holder

Spaceship Earth.

Leave it alone. what will the people who can't ride roller coasters do. I have a 18 year old with a heart problem, and that is taking part of her
    adventure of going to DW out. They already changed WOM and Horizon's I say leave SSE as it is.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast