Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Coaster Kingdom? in the News & Rumors forums; Does anybody know about the new park at WDW called Coaster Kingdom? I heard building was going to start around 2007... but then I heard it was probably going to ...
    rnrboyya76 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Coaster Kingdom?

Does anybody know about the new park at WDW called Coaster Kingdom? I heard building was going to start around 2007... but then I heard it was probably going to be built at DLP? Does anybody know the facts?

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    It seems this was a fan based rumor that was started a while ago when Islands of Adventure opened up at Universal. To my knowledge their is not going to be a 5th park anytime soon.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

rnrboyya76 is offline A-Ticket holder
    crud...that sounded like a cool idea to me

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    the 5th park rumor has been around for many years. Even Bob Iger mentioned he does not plan on opening a new Park at WDW in the near future.

tkdlouie is offline A-Ticket holder
    i havnt heard of anything like that...and as far as i know, construction on a theme park such as that one has not started...but a park like that from disney would be really cool