Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss New Star Wars ride in the News & Rumors forums; I'll go with all the people on just changing the storyline. All they have to do is make it not the first time anymore and I'd be happy. I can ...
    SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    I'll go with all the people on just changing the storyline. All they have to do is make it not the first time anymore and I'd be happy. I can remember waiting in a 2 hour line at DL when I was a kid. Now after about 100 times on it, I won't even wait 10 minutes. Oh the ride could use smoother, less vomit inducing action too.

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I would love a new star wars ride too. And I agree, there is so much technology they can make a ride that doesnt make people "yak". That room shakey thing kind of ride is a thing of the past. May the force be with Disney.
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

WDWFan4Life is offline A-Ticket holder
    George Lucas said earlier this year he wants to make a new ridefilm for Star Tours in both DL and MGM.

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don' really want to see the story in Star Tours changed. I like it. If I must ask for anything changed, it's that screen. The Star Tours screen REALLY has to be updated to a more clear, digital thing like in Philharmagic.

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Gosh yes Star Tours needs a movie makeover. I love the ride honestly but it is a little outdated! Of course I am going to be there for Star Wars weekends! My best friend Erica works at Disney and told me its craaaaaazy so I gatta go. Plus my BF is a super big Star Wars fan, as much as hes a Disney fan.

Makeover = Star Tours Please?!
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12