Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss The Living Seas Update?!?!!?! in the News & Rumors forums; Well if your going to have The Living Nemo Seas covered with nemo then cover tomorrowland with Stitch....
    buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    Well if your going to have The Living Nemo Seas covered with nemo then cover tomorrowland with Stitch.
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Yeah, but the living seas is only one pavilion... not a whole land. Doing all of Tomorrowland up with Stitch is like doing all of Futureworld with Nemo. That's a wee bit extreme methinks. Nemo has one pavilion, and Stitch has one attraction. Pretty much as it should be. On the other hand, our fuzzy yellow Pooh-Bear's virtual take-over of Fantasyland is a bit unnerving. Sigh... but that's another discussion for another thread.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by 20K
    'Imagineers at play'?
    Sounds a lot like the one they have around Submarine Voyage at Disneyland...MORE Nemo...

Yep. Same one.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    We mentioned in the last podcast that as an update to one of our last rumors, in which Imagineer Tony Baxter talked about an incredible leap in ride technology, that it may in fact be headed for the Living Seas as a replacement for the Sea Cabs. Not too sure about what is going on behind the big walls, but I'm not 100% convinced that it wil be a "breakthrough" attraction technology... things a little too quiet over there IMHO. I think we would have heard something by now...

Maybe it'll be another Stich/Pooh ride!! (one can only hope) (insert sarcastic smilie here)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Now, come on here. We were told that would go in 20K's slot, then Living Seas, now what? I hate rumours. There's just no truth in them...

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Maybe it'll be another Stich/Pooh ride!! (one can only hope) (insert sarcastic smilie here)
    I don't know what a bear-fish would look like, but I'm not really in any hurry to find out.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    We may not know that Main but we know it will control the weather LOL
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW

EPCOT MG is offline A-Ticket holder

Living Seas to put you all at EASE

Hey!! I am new to this and just reading everyone's speculation to this refurbishment to the living seas made me want to join to put everyone at ease. (at least for the moment) OKay I am a cast member at EPCOT and we have some scoop on the refubs.
    Okay the living seas is suppose to open again Late November for the Thanksgiving guests. The big (almost totally true rumor that I can't tell for certian because I was told not to really say anything but I am going to anyway) Rumor is that the old ride that they used to have in the Living Seas where you travel around and through the aquarium is going to be reencorporated with the turtle talk and that the imagineers are supposedly trying to make the ride new and fresh for a pleasant guest experience.
    Thats all I can say about that!!

marksonnenberg is offline A-Ticket holder
    Rumor is that they have a new glass technology for underwater and they will have a dry animatronic nemo in a glass box that is totally invisible.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    That would be so awesome!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Beginning on Wednesday, November 23, 2005, The Living Seas at Epcot will reopen after completeing its recent refurbishment. "Seabase Alpha" has been renamed "SeaBase at The Living Seas Pavilion."

Enhancements have been made to the interior decor to complement the Nemo & Friends concept in the pavilion. Guest will be entering SeaBase through the former pavilion exit, and will find a new merchandise shop and other unique displays. The Hydrolators have been removed to complement the new Nemo & Friends theme of the pavilion. Source: WDWMagic
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    The Living Seas at Epcot will reopen after completeing its recent refurbishment. Source: WDWMagic
    It's not fully open yet. Lots of work left to do.

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    u know, after being at WDW 5 times, i dont think ive ever been in the living seas, mighta once but not after that, kinda sad huh?
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    No more hydrolators?

What has this world come to?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast