Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Kingdom Hearts in the News & Rumors forums; Wouldn't it be awesome if Disney teamed up with PS2 to make a Kingdom Hearts show for the millionare stage ? a show where you create a character and the ...
    kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Kingdom Hearts

Wouldn't it be awesome if Disney teamed up with PS2 to make a Kingdom Hearts show for the millionare stage ?

a show where you create a character and the story goes on but when it comes to a battle scene a ps2 controller infront of you activates and you can fight alongside Sora and crew, when the battle ends the stage show kicks in and your ps2 controller deactivates, but when the battle begins...

keep in mind that this came from the mind of an aspiring imagineer who is 16 and got hooked on disney by kinngdom hearts. pretty cool huh

oh yea im also an air head lol
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i wouldn't mind seeing Disney and SquareEnix getting together and making a straight foward movie of the game, telling the story without the game play.

Have never played Kingdom Hearts. Just ordered it the other day for my DS, it is going to be one of his Christmas presents. I also see they are coming out with a new one, do you know the release date for that?

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    some say Xmas some say st paddys day

it's gonna b awesome
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    According to Amazon, it's April 15, 2006. Looks like it got pushed back from this Fall/Winter to next Spring.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Will it be for PS2? I heard that they are making PS3 and the game will be for that.
    If it is for PS3 I am going to be angry because the only reason I bought my PS2 in the first place was for the game Kingdom Hearts.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella
    According to Amazon, it's April 15, 2006. Looks like it got pushed back from this Fall/Winter to next Spring.
    Bummer! Thanks for the info though Amanda. I was hoping to get this for Parker for Christmas.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    The officiald release date is April 15th for the PS2. They are too far into development for SquareEnix to change it to the PS3. Too many people are waiting anxiously for KH2 to be released. I only hope it is as good as they make it look. I hate it when it is not worth the wait. I work for a video game retailer and I can tell you that we have a lot of reservations for it already.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Passarino6
    The officiald release date is April 15th for the PS2. They are too far into development for SquareEnix to change it to the PS3. Too many people are waiting anxiously for KH2 to be released. I only hope it is as good as they make it look. I hate it when it is not worth the wait. I work for a video game retailer and I can tell you that we have a lot of reservations for it already.
    We just received KH1 yesterday from Amazon. Parker isn't getting it until Christmas. I too am looking forward to playing it! Thanks for the info on the release date for KH2 I'm sure we will be picking it up that day!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    We just received KH1 yesterday from Amazon. Parker isn't getting it until Christmas. I too am looking forward to playing it! Thanks for the info on the release date for KH2 I'm sure we will be picking it up that day!

Hey Melissa I have the book for the game. So I suggest getting the book I'm still stuck in the Jungle with Tarzan and I got the game when it first came out But I'm still getting the 2nd one. I love that game.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Hey Melissa I have the book for the game. So I suggest getting the book I'm still stuck in the Jungle with Tarzan and I got the game when it first came out But I'm still getting the 2nd one. I love that game.
    What is the book? Like a hint book? Isn't that cheating????

Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love KH. Got it the first day it came out. I am a HUGE Final Fantasy fan too, so it was a perfect blend. I did find the fighting system a little hard to get used to, including the targeting system.
    Ellura

"You may not like my methods but you'll surely know my name!'"

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I am lost here. What are these games you speak of?
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Koda
    I am lost here. What are these games you speak of?
    They are the Kingdom Hearts games for the PlayStation.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...games&n=507846
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...games&n=507846

BTW for those of you who haven't played it yet, you really don't need that extra book to get through the game.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella
    BTW for those of you who haven't played it yet, you really don't need that extra book to get through the game.
    Thanks for that info Amanda...although I couldn't imagine buying it anyways. I don't understand the purpose of buying a book that tells you how to win the game....that doesn't make it much of a "game"!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast